The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Maybe it's a grower - not in love with it at this point.  Despite the heavy hitting producers on this, not overly impressed with the production, her vocals stay in  the same scream mode throughout and the key change seems unnecessary and distracting.  

• Downvote 1

I think it is a grower. Didn't like it at first but the second time it was quite catchy. I do think the key change is not needed too. Is the video out?

its meant to be catchy.....she's going for more of an accessible hit, like she started with the Fame Monster....and that was filled with repetition on chorus

Like someone has said in this thread, it's a grower, like my throbbing, engorged baby pussy after Muva Monsta penetrated my life again. -_- 

This is truly different for her and I'm here for it. Her singing is a bit off putting towards the end  but it's going to age well I think. I'm very curious about the video because I think it will put it into better context. 

Alright took me a minute, but I'm now officially obsessed with it. :wub: And her angst is EVERYTHING and very relevant to my current spiritual condition. Gaga, as usual, sings my life with her words. -_- 

is your relationship love or a perfect illusion? :unsure: