The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

She is the PERFECT choice for halftime but I don't think it would hurt to have a few more albums under her belt. That being said she can pack her set with legimately iconic hits even at this point in her career. She will murder it. ^_^ 

I think she can do like Bruno and MURDER with only like  a 3-5 song medley. like create something that GOES AWF not a "best of" rundown like others, but with that fucking originality and creativity, this really has the makings to be the best (and most watched) of it's time.

• Upvote 1

Gaga is a good performer..and singer(opened my eyes when she performed DWYW @ the AMA's)..but it still feels early..I know Katy did it too with a few albums, but ionno..it doesn't feel like it's time yet.  Either way, I don't make the decisions..I'm sure she'll do great.

BcD5dQR_zpsjrzeqctz.gif

It's nothing against her..she's a dynamic performer..she's Gaga..she has her own way of doing things.  I think she should wait..but I know she'll give it her all.

Who will she bring out to join her on stage? Or does she need to do it?

She'll bring out Bey for Telefono. -_- 

Gaga has about as much talent as you could possibly get from a superstar in this day in age...comparable only to Beyoncé...imo

Gaga def has gone over the top in the past, but I feel like she would be a perfect halftime show performer.. especially after seeing her perform that "Sound of Music" song at the Oscars.. she blew folks' minds that night.. so many people had no idea she could actually sing like that, and now that she has a golden globe under belt for acting, she's a certified triple threat..

far more qualified than Katy or Bruno, and they both put on pretty decent shows.. with that in mind, I'm sure Gaga would kill it!

• Upvote 1