The Official Team Jackson Nation Parody Page

jarrylf

The spot where you can find all of our groups videos.

And because most of the members in the group are members here, let us know what you'd like to see, also any questions you always wanted to ask any of the Jacksons, PLEASE ask them, and you will be answered through the show.

Episode 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe8OsoqKnr8&feature=plcp

Episode 2:

Like the new video - Debbie Rowe Rowe Rowe your big ass boat was :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The rebbie name joke was funny at first, but to me it's getting a little bit played out. It's a good angle but maybe use it less and bring in another angle for rebbie. Maybe she could start promoting Austin, saying he's the next big thing and using him to diss her brothers or something. Probably a crap idea but I just think she need and angle other than the name thing :)

Great work - and loving legendtoya's song lol

• Upvote 1

Thanks Paul, I love positive constructive criticism, your opinion is noticed and we'll definitely consider it, and it's REALLY funny that you mention Austin because I've been thinking aobut how to & when to bring in his character and what his angles might be, and like I've Told Kishi, TRUST, Rebbie will have her revenge lol, it's giving something away by saying that but alot of people do feel like we're being too rough on ol Reebock,BUT, 1 thing that sets our series apart from others, we got character/relationship growth coming up for you guys with the future episodes.

• 1 month later...