In light of them kids dying young at the hands of a disgusting social-psychopath, sassy Ke$ha's single is pulled from radio. Do you agree?

King Baby

Ke$ha's hit song "Die Young" is guilty of horrible timing ... because its radio airplay is plummeting in the wake of the Newtown, CT tragedy. How long should stations keep it off the air -- or ... should it be yanked at all??

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/18/tmz-live-bruce-jenner-kris-kardashian-donald-trump-miss-usa-universe-lawsuit-kate-upton-antarctica-kesha-die-young-tony-hawk-trey-songz-mark-sanchez/

I think it's the right thing to do.

But, wait...

77wOW.png

b5ICt.png

:unsure:

That's kinda sad that she was forced to if it's true. I'm a great believer in the teaching that you can speak positivity or negativity into your life, and that words can have power. It can't be good to be repeating things like "die young" or "fill me with your poison" or "I want your disease". I don't care if I sound crazy by the way :)

Shut the front door.

Firstly, Ke$ha's song is about living life and partying. The song is a metaphor for making the most of your days. She shouldn't be apologizing because some idiots decide to take the song title LITERALLY rather than in the context of the song.

Secondly, the song already peaked on pop radio. It was #1 for 2 or 3 weeks and Bruno/Rihanna are right behind her, gaining in spins.

Lastly, it must be a really slow news days or folks have water on the brains. Either way, I'm not moved.

• Upvote 1

Shut the front door.

Firstly, Ke$ha's song is about living life and partying. The song is a metaphor for making the most of your days. She shouldn't be apologizing because some idiots decide to take the song title LITERALLY rather than in the context of the song.

Secondly, the song already peaked on pop radio. It was #1 for 2 or 3 weeks and Bruno/Rihanna are right behind her, gaining in spins.

Lastly, it must be a really slow news days or folks have water on the brains. Either way, I'm not moved.

Yeah, it's not like she made the song with hurtful intent.

• Upvote 2

It's nothing to do with her personally, and nobody is saying the song it's self has anything to do with what happened. It's just seen as insensitive to sing about dying young at this point in time. I don't like lyrics like that anyway even before this happened.