If Janet releases an album in 2013, she won't be the only Jackson female...

jarrylf

Automatically Im expecting this thread to go irrelevant between a matter of hrs-days, but I just read Reebock announced her new album and release date. It's called Breaking Through and it'll be released January 23rd, and it's going to be classic R&B with it's share of ballads. I think of us all here Im the resident Reebock stan lol, got every album, and know probably the most about her, so I'm really excited about this, of her 4 albums 2 of them are really good (Reaction, Yours Faithfully, both SLAY), and 2 that are mostly filler (Centipede & RU Tuff Enuff) so its gonna be interesting to see which this album will go in.

Rebbie fact, did you know until Janet did Control, musically Rebbie was the most successful Jackson sister?.........this will come up in the parody show muhahahaha!!! Yall aint ready for what we got in store for her.

You're kidding right? :umm::lol:

That would be hilarious if she did, like that album got more reinventions than her face, I really do think if it were released in 2003 it would've been....not a hit, but not a flop to the extent of her past albums, like this song actually got a top 10 on a U.S. chart (Just Wanna Dance, LOVE that song)

That would be hilarious if she did, like that album got more reinventions than her face, I really do think if it were released in 2003 it would've been....not a hit, but not a flop to the extent of her past albums, like this song actually got a top 10 on a U.S. chart (Just Wanna Dance, LOVE that song)

That part is so mean :lol: True, but mean -_-:lol:

Yea she betta show Toy Toy & Austin how to announce a date and live up to it lol. I take it that because its the ennnd of December and this time next month the album is supposed to be out....she gave up on singles lol.

@Rey girl you know I love to shade Toy lol

@TOF OH NO YOU DIDN'T LOFL!!!!

@Andy yea she's great. Reaction is my most fave album (the title track slays my life, same for Ticket To Love)