If one more Mofo contact me about this wedding!

SloLove

Everyone who knows me knows I love Janet...I've been getting messages and phone calls back to back from friends and family (even my dog on grandmama) asking did I hear the news about Janet getting married!

I have to tell eveyone until I hear it from Janet or Wissam themselves it isn't true! They've been trying to marry Janet off for years! I even tell them about the time 106 & park got the 3 wedding dresses for her to choose from when they thought she was engaged to JD even though she repeatedly told them she wasn't...the rumor when Tyra Banks harrassed her about being in a bridal shop! and when they want to mix it up they start the secret child rumor again...I tell them all her Stans are used to these false allegations

• Upvote 1

She'll know soon enough... And when she sees it getting outta hand... She'll put a stop to it

nah...she usually just let it die down on its own...unless she's on somebody's show and they ask her...but she wont just come out with a statement on her own