Would you or do you want to get married?...

SloLove

well how do you feel? 6 years I would do it, the engagement and have a party but I would also want a real marriage too so when it becomes law and it will then boom lets go, but Im kinda gay so Im thinking of Bride Wars the show, like no my wedding was the shit we had Janet sing "Again" as I walked down the aisle :wub: you had Reebie do Centipede :umm:

Lol no I'm happy with just the commitment of the ring...like I said I don't think I want to get married. I'm like Janet, I don't need that piece of paper

• Upvote 1

my last bf, we talked about exchanging rings and even talked about having kids. His ex wife was willing to be the surrogate.

anyways that relationship didnt last

I dont know if I am the marrying type.

We talked about adopting my nephew...he wants to but I have reservations...I guess I'm always the one pumping the breaks in this relationship lol

Lol no I'm happy with just the commitment of the ring...like I said I don't think I want to get married. I'm like Janet, I don't need that piece of paper

SOLD ....im with that, but I think I want kids someday, maybe one two at the most. I just dont want to have kids in a fucked up relationship, when I think of being together I think of this

I dream of that so much It makes me want to punk out and cry....thats my dream

you both gotta be on the same page ....kids are something else.

Don't I know it...it's not only that. I'm just selfish. And when a child is involved they are the number one priority. I mean if something ever happened to my sister then most def ill step in...but uhhhh until then I happy with my role as a very active uncle

Don't I know it...it's not only that. I'm just selfish. And when a child is involved they are the number one priority. I mean if something ever happened to my sister then most def ill step in...but uhhhh until then I happy with my role as a very active uncle

don't have kids then, I read in str8 relationships the man becomes number 3, the kid 1, wife 2 and you are last. That wont work well

my last bf, we talked about exchanging rings and even talked about having kids. His ex wife was willing to be the surrogate.

anyways that relationship didnt last

I dont know if I am the marrying type.

I do want to have my own kids though. Like Ricky Martin did, find an oven and some eggs and add the sugar yourself :shifty:

small steps, as I get older thats the key to life, take it small steps building things and it happens

hmm idk I think I would although I don't care to or want to. It'd probably have to be private or something. Then again I think i'm scared of a relationship. Only had 1 and right now they're one of my best friends. I think i'm used to having the kind of relationships where we're close friends with a little extra added and i'm totally comfortable with that. I'm not afraid of a committed relationship I think i'm scared of the feeling of being "locked" in something cause i'm so used to being single and independent. I've had like 4 friends wanting to be in relationships and I just turn them down

SOLD ....im with that, but I think I want kids someday, maybe one two at the most. I just dont want to have kids in a fucked up relationship, when I think of being together I think of this

I dream of that so much It makes me want to punk out and cry....thats my dream

No relationship is perfect... The last place you should look is the television for examples :umm:

You're worse than women who watches fantasy cartons as children or romantic movies as adults and expect that to be real.

• Upvote 1

No please.... #Dontdoit pls ...they're from Kay, I could see if you said Jacob the jeweler or Harry Winston :umm: maybe even Tiffanys :wub:

I'm not a label whore.. The label doesn't make it mean more or less... Unless its from Walmart.

No one likes a materialistic person.. Trust.. No one except for fans

I'm not a label whore.. The label doesn't make it mean more or less... Unless its from Walmart.

No one likes a materialistic person.. Trust.. No one except for fans

Its not about being a label whore, its about going to a trusted retailer that has a rep for producing the finest products simple as that. No different than going to Apple because they make superior products, you think you can get the same quality ring at Kay's as you could at Tiffany's? If its about engagement to someone that special Im doing it up