Would you or do you want to get married?...

SloLove

Its not about being a label whore, its about going to a trusted retailer that has a rep for producing the finest products simple as that. No different than going to Apple because they make superior products, you think you can get the same quality ring at Kay's as you could at Tiffany's? If its about engagement to someone that special Im doing it up

We comparing fashion to technology now :umm:

A Tiffany's ring isn't much better than a just any simple ring. Those are just name brand.

I think my boyfriend may be getting to that point...he sent me a text this morning asking me if we got rings would I wear it. I told him i'd wear a ring but i wouldnt get married....i'll fight for gay marriage all do but more than likely wouldn't do it myself...i would have to discuss this with my mother....Anyways, This is the ring he picked out

securedownload-2.png

I would have said no before, but this new person I met I would marry I suppose. Then again we've known each other for 3 days. LOL...I guess only time will tell as I get to know them.

I hate when people use the term "person", "them", They", etc...

1) You're using 2/3 of those words wrong

2) We all know you like penis... quit trying to use "unisex" (well really group words to talk about more than one person, regardless of gender) words to hide it :rolleyes:

Well if you mean someone who was only attracted to one gender then I agree. However with bisexuals, like me, we kinda have to use those words because we're not always sure what the gender of the person we marry will be unless we're already with them :lol:

2) We all know you like penis... quit trying to use "unisex" (well really group words to talk about more than one person, regardless of gender) words to hide it :rolleyes:

Are you giving sass and drama Ms Game?

we already know you were talking about me but this ain't what the thread is about. I said what I had to say regarding marriage :)
  • Upvote 1

a quality in a ring? :umm: aren't they made the same? from the same mines of Africa? :umm: The only difference between Kay and Tiffany's is Tiffany's put their logo on it and sells it 2x more than the retail price

Tiffany does have a brand name and to some extent it is certainly pausible that a ring from Kay's could be just as quality as a ring from Tiffany. However, when you become a brand name you become so based on producing quality products and building a loyal consumer base, in the case of either Tiffany or Apple every item is made with a precision in mind that intends to impress the buyer. When purchasing a ring with a gem stone there are four very important things no one has spoken on until now, cut, clarity, color, and carat. Take your ring to a jewlery that has some real experience have them examine your diamond and find out, is it flawed? Is it clear? These things won't matter to someone who just wants a sparkly thing on their finger, but classy folks know these things, not saying you're not but your point of where you buy a ring could be very valid.

On a side not I always have a story, I had a supervisor at Chrysler they made about 100k a year so they did a little better than we did, Mu supervisor he was an asshole he wore a diamond stud in his ear, a 5000k diamond stud, he lost it at work one day :lmao:

• Upvote 1

hmm idk I think I would although I don't care to or want to. It'd probably have to be private or something. Then again I think i'm scared of a relationship. Only had 1 and right now they're one of my best friends. I think i'm used to having the kind of relationships where we're close friends with a little extra added and i'm totally comfortable with that. I'm not afraid of a committed relationship I think i'm scared of the feeling of being "locked" in something cause i'm so used to being single and independent. I've had like 4 friends wanting to be in relationships and I just turn them down

Just tell it like it is Ms. JoeJoe. You wanna smut around.

Felonies of all the sorts are always worth it. :umm:

I thought I trained you better :coffee:

well then on that note, having his full name, state, and city he lives in I mapquested his location he is approximately 4 hours away form me southeast. I dont think Game is a bad guy I have met him, so every time I get upset with him and call him names, I have to remember the little guy I met at the mall before the Janet show he wasn't bad he was quite entertaining we sat and had dinner with other Janet fans, the person I could care less for was a friend I had invited from my area, who is also a big Janet fan, he acted like he was better than the rest so he showed up had maybe a drink and left, I was like bitch kick off then.

And often I am impressed by Game he has intellect and as a nerd myself I like engaging in debate but sometimes I think he just goes for the response and it may or may not be what he really believes I have no idea.