Would you or do you want to get married?...

SloLove

Mine neither shit....not even sex nor dating, I have to do me but someone cool around would be nice though

There is always someone in my life that I'm interested in or pursuing, but something always gets in the way, usually I'm stuck in the friends zone or become the very short lived rebound guy. I've learned my lesson and things are working much better for me. :)

There is always someone in my life that I'm interested in or pursuing, but something always gets in the way, usually I'm stuck in the friends zone or become the very short lived rebound guy. I've learned my lesson and things are working much better for me. :)

okay so like you live close to Miami, what's it like? I cannot imagine having a relationship work in a place so about sex

okay so like you live close to Miami, what's it like? I cannot imagine having a relationship work in a place so about sex

I spend a lot of time in Miami. I'd say the night life is definitely sexual and that the weather/location has given it that reputation, but Miami is just like most other big cities...except it's a tourist and tropical paradise. :)

It's not difficult to be in a relationship, no matter where you are. But I do think the weather, partying, and cultural diversity affect the overall sexual frustration and behavior. This heat (as well as unpredictable weather changes year round) and hormones do not mix well!

I spend a lot of time in Miami. I'd say the night life is definitely sexual and that the weather/location has given it that reputation, but Miami is just like most other big cities...except it's a tourist and tropical paradise. :)

It's not difficult to be in a relationship, no matter where you are. But I do think the weather, partying, and cultural diversity affect the overall sexual frustration and behavior. This heat (as well as unpredictable weather changes year round) and hormones do not mix well!

well I ask because I changed my location on my online profile to see how that would go over....I changed it to Miami, and all of a sudden I had an inbox of like 30 dudes, most I would fuck, I was like maybe I can be Black in Miami :wub:

well I ask because I changed my location on my online profile to see how that would go over....I changed it to Miami, and all of a sudden I had an inbox of like 30 dudes, most I would fuck, I was like maybe I can be Black in Miami :wub:

Well, Miami/Fort Lauderdale is like Atlanta, NYC, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, and DC...it attracts a large GLBTQ demographic because much of the area is gay friendly (at least in terms of community outreach and visibility). At work or just hanging out with friends, I regularly meet folks from South America, Europe, Canada, and the northeast because the weather draws them in and the party scene is huge.

Well, Miami/Fort Lauderdale is like Atlanta, NYC, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, and DC...it attracts a large GLBTQ demographic because much of the area is gay friendly (at least in terms of community outreach and visibility). At work or just hanging out with friends, I regularly meet folks from South America, Europe, Canada, and the northeast because the weather draws them in and the party scene is huge.

I dont party.....but I like diversity....have you lived there all your life? Maybe for you you dont know anything different, for me that would be like a whole other world. I had a friend that visited there and he was talking about how the weather in Florida is so nice its hard to be an employer because people dont want to work when its always nice outside

I do want to have my own kids though. Like Ricky Martin did, find an oven and some eggs and add the sugar yourself :shifty:

I don't want any kids now. when I was with my ex, he has 2 beautiful kids. I got so attached to them and since we broke up almost 4 years ago, i havent seen or talked to them. that really hurts.

but now in my career, there is no time for them. I wanted to become a chef and its a long and hard road to become an executive chef. I eat, sleep, breathe this career. If I had started in this field when I was in my late teens, then maybe by now I would be head chef and have some time to start a family. but since I got into it almost 3 years now, I feel like there is no time for anything or anyone

I hate when people come to Florida and talk trash like the people are rude and shady...it's like that because none of them are natives like myself...rarely will you find a native Floridian and its the main ones that call us rude and shady that they become that way themselves

I dont party.....but I like diversity....have you lived there all your life? Maybe for you you dont know anything different, for me that would be like a whole other world. I had a friend that visited there and he was talking about how the weather in Florida is so nice its hard to be an employer because people dont want to work when its always nice outside

I was born in New York and moved here when I was a year old. I've spent a lot of time in England and Jamaica. I visit New York and California every few years. So Florida isn't all I know.

• Upvote 1

I was born in New York and moved here when I was a year old. I've spent a lot of time in England and Jamaica. I visit New York and California every few years. So Florida isn't all I know.

I envy you, you have seen soooooo much, Ive had some places I have been to so Im not entirely rachet but never overseas and I have a passport with no stamps.....it'll happen, Im going to make it happen

I envy you, you have seen soooooo much, Ive had some places I have been to so Im not entirely rachet but never overseas and I have a passport with no stamps.....it'll happen, Im going to make it happen

It's all thanks to my family moving around so much. The majority of my family (that I know of, we're still discovering relatives) live in New York, England, and Jamaica. My mother has been in the travel industry for 20 years now, so that also helps.

This year I plan on taking trips to NYC/Toronto, San Francisco/Las Vegas, and the UK. I have the traveling itch!!

It's all thanks to my family moving around so much. The majority of my family (that I know of, we're still discovering relatives) live in New York, England, and Jamaica. My mother has been in the travel industry for 20 years now, so that also helps.

This year I plan on taking trips to NYC/Toronto, San Francisco/Las Vegas, and the UK. I have the traveling itch!!

Toronto is 4 hours from me and is very nice, Canada I always noticed is very clean, when I was a child my dad took us fishing a lot to Canada we would be gone the whole weekend in the boat