Fantasia Slams Gays Via Instagram: ‘The World’s Gone Mad…Gay Marriage Is Legal’

SloLove

I don't support her.....who are these gays that do? :mellow:

i love her actually...cant say i buy her albums though, cause everybody that know me knows if yo name aint janet, brandy, or TLC you gettin downloaded....but i do love fantasia. i guess if i wanted to get married married this would bother me a little more...but i do support gay marriage

i love her actually...cant say i buy her albums though, cause everybody that know me knows if yo name aint janet, brandy, or TLC you gettin downloaded....but i do love fantasia. i guess if i wanted to get married married this would bother me a little more...but i do support gay marriage

pump breaks.....what do you mean you guess if you wanted to get married? Does that mean you don't want to?

didnt we already have this conversation?...i never wanted to get married.

Ima have to read the thread again, what I got from it was your BF was looking at rings and you guys hadn't talked about it but I never thought you didn't want to get married I thought maybe wait a while and be engaged

Ima have to read the thread again, what I got from it was your BF was looking at rings and you guys hadn't talked about it but I never thought you didn't want to get married I thought maybe wait a while and be engaged

we never discussed it and i i said i would wear a ring but getting married is a bit much and i would def have to have a conversation with my mother if i did

I got caught up in the ring debate I missed that detail in the first post oh well :asham:

what you doing for NYE?

we going out to dinner, then a free concert at the park across the street from my house then watch the fireworks from either our balcony or his hotel then to the club behind our building maybe

we never discussed it and i i said i would wear a ring but getting married is a bit much and i would def have to have a conversation with my mother if i did

I don't know I figure why change things you folks are pretty much married anyway I dont see why having a piece of paper changes things
  • Upvote 1

How is this illiterate bitch gonna talk about what the "Bible speaks about" when her ass couldn't read 2 minutes ago?

Gurl bye.

I wonder her thoughts on adultry since its actually stated in the ten commandments. Wait a minute, she just had a baby by a married man. I guess its all good with her

• Upvote 1

Here's the quote:

I Rise ABOVE IT ALL!!! THE WORLD IS GONE MAD. KIDS, THE GOVERMENT, THE church House… Everybody Trying!!!!!!! Its a lot that going on that the Bible speaks about we should Not be doing. Weed legal in some places, Gay Marriage Legal BUT YET IM JUDGED!!! Im not doing Nothing for you… My Life!!!

The Bible actually praises weed... since it came from God's hands...

but it does not praise Tattoos and coveting thy neighbor and having his love child... she needs to get her life together

• Upvote 1

Here's the quote:

The Bible actually praises weed... since it came from God's hands...

but it does not praise Tattoos and coveting thy neighbor and having his love child... she needs to get her life together

I wish her assistant would type better instead of typing like he/she thinks Fantasia would if she was literate.