Fantasia Slams Gays Via Instagram: ‘The World’s Gone Mad…Gay Marriage Is Legal’

SloLove

She said

“It has been brought to my attention that something I said was taken out of context. I Fantasia Monique Barrino don’t judge anyone because I don’t want to be judged. The gay community is one of my largest supporters. I support the gay community as well as they support me. Bloggers please stop misrepresenting the facts.”

First of all, I'm a fan and I'm do not believe those were her comments. She did headline LA Pride a few years ago!

Second of all, most of the comments here are disgusting.

Third of all, happy new years...and moving along!!

I don't know I figure why change things you folks are pretty much married anyway I dont see why having a piece of paper changes things

Benefits ..... If something to either one of them, they don't have any rights to make any decisions.. That's all marriage is beside that love thingy..
  • Upvote 2

Mhmm back tracking :coffee:

Bow down.. The gay community is the only community keeping you kinda relevant

that's right Gameisha.......these celebs must be crazy, they think they can jump on Twitter and say whatever the fuck they feeling at the moment and shit don't pop off, out of context? Girl no you said basically the world is going to shit and named gay marriage amongst the turds in the toilet, have that seat....
  • Upvote 1

that's right Gameisha.......these celebs must be crazy, they think they can jump on Twitter and say whatever the fuck they feeling at the moment and shit don't pop off, out of context? Girl no you said basically the world is going to shit and named gay marriage amongst the turds in the toilet, have that seat....

:lmao:

PS I didn't know she hard stans :umm:

:lmao:

PS I didn't know she hard stans :umm:

she don't .....certainly not the gays, we like divas with wind fans, and weaves, we are not here for illiterate bald head ignant (yes ignant) bitches, and if you a celeb and you post on twitter watch yo fucking mouth, that shit is cute right now, but backlash can slap you back into the seat you shoulda kept to begin with....I think RiRi next with all the shit talking she do, she one good tweet away from a "what dat bitch say?"

gay fan base? Um no sweetie I don't support ignorance Janet taught me that back in 1989....bitches need to catch up they really do :coffee: Gays are here to stay, and not just the out ones, but those on the DL too, folks act crazy like Gays are some kinda rarity, shiiiiittt, If I was a woman I would be checking my man you never know, you just never know. Its a lot of FLUID SEXUALITY out here, dudes with gfs begging to take a dick on the low when she "out of town" ...chile please Gays are all the rage

• Upvote 1

she don't .....certainly not the gays, we like divas with wind fans, and weaves, we are not here for illiterate bald head ignant (yes ignant) bitches, and if you a celeb and you post on twitter watch yo fucking mouth, that shit is cute right now, but backlash can slap you back into the seat you shoulda kept to begin with....I think RiRi next with all the shit talking she do, she one good tweet away from a "what dat bitch say?"

gay fan base? Um no sweetie I don't support ignorance Janet taught me that back in 1989....bitches need to catch up they really do :coffee: Gays are here to stay, and not just the out ones, but those on the DL too, folks act crazy like Gays are some kinda rarity, shiiiiittt, If I was a woman I would be checking my man you never know, you just never know. Its a lot of FLUID SEXUALITY out here, dudes with gfs begging to take a dick on the low when she "out of town" ...chile please Gays are all the rage

First of all, I'm a fan and I'm do not believe those were her comments. She did headline LA Pride a few years ago!

Second of all, most of the comments here are disgusting.

Third of all, happy new years...and moving along!!

Awkward :lmao:

• Upvote 1

I don't see it as a diss to the gay community. She just named a few things that would be judged by society and gay marriage was one of them and she's basically saying instead of judging me there's alot of other stuff more important like the ones she mentioned than herself being judged

I don't see it as a diss to the gay community. She just named a few things that would be judged by society and gay marriage was one of them and she's basically saying instead of judging me there's alot of other stuff more important like the ones she mentioned than herself being judged

ok but shes still pointing gay marriage out as negative so it is a diss, and you can tell by that, that she doesnt support it
  • Upvote 1

Maybe people will start thinking twice before they hit, Send, Done or Post.

they not there yet, its easy to take down a has been, its the high and mighty ones that will need a good tweet controversy. Twitter is something else celebs be going off on the world and each other, why can't they just be like Janet? She don't tweet shit, she coulda went off over maria the doll but she didn't she just said hey I got this on tour and what do you think?

they not there yet, its easy to take down a has been, its the high and mighty ones that will need a good tweet controversy. Twitter is something else celebs be going off on the world and each other, why can't they just be like Janet? She don't tweet shit, she coulda went off over maria the doll but she didn't she just said hey I got this on tour and what do you think?

Janet isn't 20... being 40 on twitter is as sad as being 60 on twitter (Cher)... if other celebs were like Janet... the entertainment world would be boring

Plus Janet is a private person... Twitter is the opposite of private

Janet isn't 20... being 40 on twitter is as sad as being 60 on twitter (Cher)... if other celebs were like Janet... the entertainment world would be boring

Plus Janet is a private person... Twitter is the opposite of private

you have no right to place an age on who should be on twitter if we lived in your world as you would have it people would be taken to concentration camps after 30 to be killed :blink: