Frank Ocean arrested (receiving head from a dude)

DJ Y2K Malone™

COPS CATCH FRANK OCEAN DOING THE NASTY?

R&B Singer, Frank Ocean was pulled over and detained by the cops, after police claim he was "driving suspicious" in Mono County, California. Apparently, Frank and his male partner were spending the holidays together near Mammoth Lake at their vacation home. Details of the incident are a bit sketchy, but reports allege the two may have been doing a little Teddy Pendergrass sex in the front seat. Frank tweeted a picture he took with his cell phone, while riding in the backseat of the cop car

Frank_Ocean_Mammouth_Lake0.jpg

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1ACEW_ENUS510&=&q=frank+ocean+arrested&oq=frank+ocean+arrested&gs_l=igoogle.3..0j0i8i30.541.5066.0.5935.20.16.0.4.4.0.192.1918.0j14.14.0...0.0...1ac.1.Mmd3pv-fbeA

i'm sure 70% percent if not more of the male population have received head from or done something that isn't considered str8 with another dude at some point in their life before and if they say no i'm not gonna believe it. Sorry i'm just not :coffee:

i'm sure 70% percent if not more of the male population have received head from or done something that isn't considered str8 with another dude at some point in their life before and if they say no i'm not gonna believe it. Sorry i'm just not :coffee:

Not my daddy, he hate the gays, I would look at his pictures from the 70s he worked for GM in his early 20s and he was paid, brand new Cadillac and he had a shit load of girlfriends, I could NEVER see that with my dad....nope not never

I asked my mom once, the question I never want to know the answer to, that was does my dad know, and she said he called months ago early 2012 and asked something along the lines of did I have kids or a girlfriend, but never THE question. My mom never told me about that convo, I asked her well I know he spends a lot of time around my Uncle Sam, (he's actually a cousin) and I said what if Sam (who is a hater of my Dad's) makes fun of him. My mom said "Sam can't make fun of yo dad his son gay too" ....TEA WAS SPILLED! I was like huh? I had no idea, I really don't know much about my dad's side of the family even though he raised me. My mom was like Sam's son Jefferey they knew about him in the 80s his mom (Sam's ex-wife) wanted to make him str8 so bad she took him to stripper bars and would leave him there, come back and he would be sitting in the same spot she left him in. :whistle:

Speaking as one who has both received some Bop in a car AND as one that has been in the back of a police car, if Frank Ocean was caught in a public sexual act, he would be charged and WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE PHOTOS FROM THE BACK OF A POLICE CAR.

Speaking as one who has both received some Bop in a car AND as one that has been in the back of a police car, if Frank Ocean was caught in a public sexual act, he would be charged and WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE PHOTOS FROM THE BACK OF A POLICE CAR.

okay but that doesn't answer why he was placed into custody to begin with? I know someone who was in a police car with their cell phone talking to me they let him go he had tickets is all