Fantasia Hits Back At Critics Again Over “Gay” Scandal

DJ Y2K Malone™

The American Idol star has been under the media microscope this week following comments she made regarding Gay marriage that she insists were taken out of context.

Unfortunately for the 28 year old, her clarification on the matter has appeased some, but not all; with vocal critics raining a tirade of abuse on her online.

Clearly frustrated with the matter, the singer took to the very platform that sparked the debate,

Instagram, to air out her feelings.

fantasia-rant-1-e1357260875718.png

lol at her spelling seek "SEAK"

then she posted;

fantasia-rant-e1357260905734.png

gurl.. just sing... no need to open your mouth for anything else except singing

and the whole "I know a ___ person" is sooo old LOL

RIGHT?!?! Geez the smartest thing she could've done is shut the fuck up for like 2 months and release her fucking new album, that will likely now take a dive in sales (hot or not).........ooooohhh Fanny just stop

• Upvote 1

She obviously can't string together a coherent sentence or develop a complete thought. She said there's a lot in the world that people shouldn't be doing that the Bible forbids. In the next line, legalized weed and gay marriage are used as examples. To an educated person, it sounds as if she's against gay marriage. It's not the fact that she said it, it's the irony of someone who had a child out of wedlock, and had two noted affairs with married men to complain about being judged and using the Bible to justify her feeling of discrimination.

• Upvote 7

She obviously can't string together a coherent sentence or develop a complete thought. She said there's a lot in the world that people shouldn't be doing that the Bible forbids. In the next line, legalized weed and gay marriage are used as examples. To an educated person, it sounds as if she's against gay marriage. It's not the fact that she said it, it's the irony of someone who had a child out of wedlock, and had two noted affairs with married men to complain about being judged and using the Bible to justify her feeling of discrimination.

stops reading there....besides thats much further than Miss Fantasia could read :coffee: maybe we're too hard on Fantasia maybe we could talk to Miss Raine and get her into Each One Teach One

Black-Men-We-Need-you-II.jpg

:lmao: clearly..

• Upvote 1

Tasia can say all she wants that she loves the gays..but now she's backtracking and trying to clean up.

Girls can love gays all day long, but deep down they don't really approve of our lifestyle.

but its not a lifestyle, lifestyle implies choice like I just woke up today and decided to wear my Burberry scarf because its cold, thats a choice, being gay is not a choice, you can't flip a fucking switch and be some illiterate has been that's str8.
  • Upvote 1

but its not a lifestyle, lifestyle implies choice like I just woke up today and decided to wear my Burberry scarf because its cold, thats a choice, being gay is not a choice, you can't flip a fucking switch and be some illiterate has been that's str8.

Regardless of what it is, they don't approve of it. They want tell you str8 up, but they don't care for it.

• Upvote 1

Regardless of what it is, they don't approve of it. They want tell you str8 up, but they don't care for it.

well my life is not for their approval and the gays are not going anywhere these bitches better wake up, what makes me mad are the ones that believe in equal rights for women and minorities yet gays, oh no thats just disgusting. If they only knew all the DL stuff going on, there are dudes online that are married have GFs posing as str8 just so they dont have the stigma of gay but they love peen. I just can't where's the Godtina gif of her walking out the room :sigh:

Exactly.

Tasia can say all she wants that she loves the gays..but now she's backtracking and trying to clean up.

Girls can love gays all day long, but deep down they don't really approve of our lifestyle.

especially church folks. Although Fantasia claims its not even like that... are people really surprised that a girl who grew up in the church does not agree with gay marriage?... I guess the obvious will always remain invisible to some.

I take it folks will stop pm'ing me to "try it" then