Fantasia Hits Back At Critics Again Over “Gay” Scandal

DJ Y2K Malone™

Y'all talking about fantasia I'm willing to bet beyonce feels the same way...she's just smart enough not to say it...but in the past she has made little side comments example: DC was on access Hollywood and the host at the time was talking to them about their dancing and he said teach me how to dance...beyonce response was you're a man, you shouldn't be dancing just bop ya head

Y'all talking about fantasia I'm willing to bet beyonce feels the same way...she's just smart enough not to say it...but in the past she has made little side comments example: DC was on access Hollywood and the host at the time was talking to them about their dancing and he said teach me how to dance...beyonce response was you're a man, you shouldn't be dancing just bop ya head

I don't doubt Beyonce feels that way, esp when I look at her mother, but Im not here for her either
  • Upvote 1

Yes.. We know Beyonce, from Texas, isn't supportive of the gays.. That was relevant when she performed for Former President Bush

Wow, yet she has no problem "being inspired by" male dancers

• Upvote 2

Sure, let's stop grilling the girl who actually said something and instead put the heat on another who you're all "willing to bet" feels the same way. That's reasonable.

Don't get mad cause your fav falls in that category ...get out your feelings bout it if she does she does