Fantasia Hits Back At Critics Again Over “Gay” Scandal

DJ Y2K Malone™

But I guess you need to punk out cus you can't win a verbal match with me. Poor puffed up little bitch feeling his puss and acting tuff. You always ask to get shut down and you never learn, but ill be happy to oblige your masochism.

and you always feel like going to this silly high school mentality "wins" something for you....It doesnt it just makes you sound ignorant, if that makes you feel better about yourself then by all means own it live it die from it I dont care

a correlation : Researchers have found a direct correlation between smoking and lung cancer.

No one said Black female performers have a direct correlation to homophobia

You're connecting the performers themselves, who have large gay following and ironically don't support gays (allegedly) based on what they have said even if it was "misconstrued" in fantasia's case or a percieved unserhanded jab based in gender roles in beyonce's case. The correlation you are making is that underneath they said those things because they are homophobic or at least not as tolerant as they claim.

Do you understand?

• Upvote 1

and you always feel like going to this silly high school mentality "wins" something for you....It doesnt it just makes you sound ignorant, if that makes you feel better about yourself then by all means own it live it die from it I dont care

It's like burning ants with a magnifying glass... Just a bit of fun snuffing out a lesser being to pass the time.

Where did you get that? No, I don't know of it. Maybe she does her shit in public so people don't question whether she cares or not. But it's Beyonce, they'll do it anyway. What was it you were saying about finding justification in everything? :lol:

4swjT.png

I didn't call Access Hollywood trash. Read properly or don't bother.

Am I the only one reading this thread? :mellow: SloLove said it. Hence the quotation marks.

Lmao I'm on my phone so my messages are getting mixed up...ill continue this argument when I get to my computer LOL

You're connecting the performers themselves, who have large gay following and ironically don't support gays (allegedly) based on what they have said even if it was "misconstrued" in fantasia's case or a percieved unserhanded jab based in gender roles in beyonce's case. The correlation you are making is that underneath they said those things because they are homophobic or at least not as tolerant as they claim.

Do you understand?

1. I don't belive Fantasia has a large following of anything.

2. correlation implies a predicatable relationship no one is predicting that Black female performers are predictably homophobic, you guys are drawing a lot from the discussion not said, names were put out there, thats all.

3. I can understand where you would think there was a correlation made

It's like burning ants with a magnifying glass... Just a bit of fun snuffing out a lesser being to pass the time.

live it honey, reality isnt for everyone :rolleyes: part of having an intelligent debate is the ability to argue your point of view without resorting to baseless name calling and attacking the other party, I never said let me go in on Rocco, its not about "winning" thats a small minded way of thinking, I said what I felt and you have the same right, but I never thought oh talk about Rocco? And to top it off did we not just have a private convo to end this sort of thing ?

was there a correlation made here? I ask you because you have sense

Southern people have a lower tolerance of gays and equality... Do I need proof of that? :blink:

Beyonce may appreciate gays... Bc they work for her to keep her barely relevant... But behind close doors... Beyonce probably doesn't fully embrace the gay life... If she does... It would probably have started recently

Going off statistics.. There's a 98% chance that I truly don't care

• Upvote 1

Because the dictionary definition and Roc's step-by-step guide weren't proof enough. Yes, let's ask Game.

well no one asked Rocco to begin with first of all, secondly correlation implies dependency, that is if I get lung cancer to some extent depends on whether I smoke. No one is implying that Beyonce and Fantasia are anything related other than a list of folks that dont care for gays

well no one asked Rocco to begin with first of all, secondly correlation implies dependency, that is if I get lung cancer to some extent depends on whether I smoke. No one is implying that Beyonce and Fantasia are anything related other than a list of folks that dont care for gays

I think you can get lung cancer from 2nd hand smoke.. And 2nd hand smoke alone.. Kinda kills your theory.... :)

Roc is one of the smartest people on this board. Were you implying he didn't have sense by telling Game he does? Nowhere in either definition posted does the word correlation imply dependency. As Roc pointed out, the correlation is drawn between the artists themselves.

I think you can get lung cancer from 2nd hand smoke.. And 2nd hand smoke alone.. Kinda kills your theory.... :)

lets go with smoke period there is a correlation between that and lung cancer, now there was a commonality drawn but NOT a correlation. Beyonce and Fantasia both have some degree of homophobia in common.

Roc is one of the smartest people on this board. Were you implying he didn't have sense by telling Game he does? Nowhere in either definition posted does the word correlation imply dependency. As Roc pointed out, the correlation is drawn between the artists themselves.

What you are referring to is commonality, I have a degree so does Game, so do many others in the discussion, does that mean we correlate? NO correlation is in itself a relationship based on dependency, if I get lung cancer DOES DEPEND on if I smoke among other factors. I was called a "dumbass" from whom you now as a moderator refer to as one of the smartest people on the board yet he can't have a debate without name calling :blink:

What you are referring to is commonality, I have a degree so does Game, so do many others in the discussion, does that mean we correlate? NO correlation is in itself a relationship based on dependency, if I get lung cancer DOES DEPEND on if I smoke among other factors. I was called a "dumbass" from whom you now as a moderator refer to as one of the smartest people on the board yet he can't have a debate without name calling :blink:

The dictionary > you.

And I, as a moderator, took action on the name calling. Just because somebody curses doesn't mean they're not smart.

and to answer your question no I didint imply Rocco had no sense in favor of Game, I was strictly referring to Game in that post and Rocco was not mentioned nor need he be his posts alone lends credence to the notion he lacks the ability to debate without going ape shit name calling and as a moderator you should be above that and corrected him

The dictionary > you.

And I, as a moderator, took action on the name calling. Just because somebody curses doesn't mean they're not smart.

And just because you curse doesn't make you "win" nor does it make you sound smart, so if you're smart then be smart, act smart, speak like someone who is smart