Fantasia Hits Back At Critics Again Over “Gay” Scandal

DJ Y2K Malone™

1. I have neither gay aunt or uncle. Also, when someone is your favorite relative, that speaks volumes. So please, spare me.

2. Please. Beyonce has a gay stylist. She has the option to fire him. She has not, after 7 years.

Again, spare me with the foolishness. Anyone with a mind of their own is not going to support a cause just because a Black public figure supports it. If that's the case, there wouldn't be disagreements within the Black community alone.

1) You have homo relative... End of story... Whether that relative is your favorite or not...

2) It would take less work to keep him around. People on the payroll does not count. Not to mention the lawsuit she would have for firing someone bc he's gay... And the best selling book he would have: Bey-Do

I didn't say a Celeb's voice is that convincing but it did take this nation a long time to get to 50% approval rating of gay marriage... To ignore the push from Hollywood is to pretend there's no problem at all

1) You have homo relative... End of story... Whether that relative is your favorite or not...

2) It would take less work to keep him around. People on the payroll does not count. Not to mention the lawsuit she would have for firing someone bc he's gay... And the best selling book he would have: Bey-Do

I didn't say a Celeb's voice is that convincing but it did take this nation a long time to get to 50% approval rating of gay marriage... To ignore the push from Hollywood is to pretend there's no problem at all

None of my relatives are homosexual. So please. It doesn't take away from the fact that Beyonce's favorite uncle was gay. Her stylist is gay, her choreographer, Frank Gatson, is gay. Also I noticed that you skipped over that article that directly states Beyonce is versed in ballroom culture. :lmao:

None of my relatives are homosexual. So please. It doesn't take away from the fact that Beyonce's favorite uncle was gay. Her stylist is gay, her choreographer, Frank Gatson, is gay. Also I noticed that you skipped over that article that directly states Beyonce is versed in ballroom culture. :lmao:

You are not the first homo of your family. :rolleyes:

Right.. All on payroll.. :umm: sooo