Fantasia Hits Back At Critics Again Over “Gay” Scandal

DJ Y2K Malone™

You've been on this forum long enough to know the value of receipts. Trying to draw a correlation between what Beyonce's really thinks and what Fantasia actually said is straight up stupid.

I dont believe a correlation was being drawn, I think a performer/singer who said somethings anti-gay was bought into discussion as a result the thread went on to have other posters discuss who they also believe to not be supportive of gays. Lots of performers have fan bases they take advantage of but what these people actually believe in secret is just that a secret.

The hip hop community has been known to be notoriously homophobic Beyonce married to arguably one of the biggest in hip hop stood by and said/did nothing when this occurred (receipt)

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=9153130#page:showThread,9153130

You've been on this forum long enough to know the value of receipts. Trying to draw a correlation between what Beyonce really thinks and what Fantasia actually said is straight up stupid.

The receipt is in the video...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come to the conclusion of what she was saying...but I would expect a Stan to not want to have to admit it. Hell if she did come straight out and said it y'all would try to find some justification in that. Bottom line is it is what is but don't be that damn star struck to think she doesn't have certain feelings towards gays

The receipt is in the video...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come to the conclusion of what she was saying...but I would expect a Stan to not want to have to admit it. Hell if she did come straight out and said it y'all would try to find some justification in that. Bottom line is it is what is but don't be that damn star struck to think she doesn't have certain feelings towards gays

Stanism- the adulation of the rich and famous to the degree that the "stan" has lost the ability to discern between what is real and what is not. General traits of a stan include but are not limited to constant bashing other performers in favor of their "fav", producing false and or misleading statistics about their "fav" (ex. Beyonce has sold over 400 million albums) and the most annoying trait is their constant defensive posture when their "fav" is brought into a negative light. In general stans do not accept reality.

As a gay Black man who has lived in a world filled with hatred I dont have to have someone tell me exactly what they think and or feel to get the impression my presence is not wanted, its part of the job sorry :coffee:

Exactly! People need to get out their feelings! Anout their favs...I love me some Chilli but I have strong feelings she feels the same way about gays

Exactly! People need to get out their feelings! Anout their favs...I love me some Chilli but I have strong feelings she feels the same way about gays

yea yea I love you too, but can i get muh plus points? I hit ya back...Oh Chilli for sure, she has way too many "lists" actually that same attitude Chilli has is why she doesn't have a man. He gotta love Jesus and he can't eat pork...gurl have that seat

I dont believe a correlation was being drawn, I think a performer/singer who said somethings anti-gay was bought into discussion as a result the thread went on to have other posters discuss who they also believe to not be supportive of gays. Lots of performers have fan bases they take advantage of but what these people actually believe in secret is just that a secret.

The hip hop community has been known to be notoriously homophobic Beyonce married to arguably one of the biggest in hip hop stood by and said/did nothing when this occurred (receipt)

http://www.dataloung...wThread,9153130

Please. "She's just smart enough not to say it."? That's not drawing a correlation?

And I know you didn't just try and pass that backstage report trash off as a receipt. Their slogan is "get your fix of gay gossip, news, and pointless bitchery." :umm:

If Beyonce and Jay-Z are going to be brought into this it's worth pointing out that both have shown growth, with Beyonce's poem for Frank Ocean after he came out and Jay-Z's on-camera interview saying that denying gays the right to marry is holding America back.

But this is about Fantasia.

• Upvote 1

Please. "She's just smart enough not to say it."? That's not drawing a correlation?

And I know you didn't just try and pass that backstage report trash of as a receipt. Their slogan is "get your fix of gay gossip, news, and pointless bitchery." :umm:

If Beyonce and Jay-Z are going to be brought into this it's worth pointing out that both have shown growth, with Beyonce's poem for Frank Ocean after he came out and Jay-Z's on-camera interview saying that denying gays the right to marry is holding America back.

honey I love you too, Lord knows I do....but Ima need you to understand the term correlation before I can continue with you

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/correlation

And where is this video? More importantly where is the stan you're referring to? Don't assume I haven't argued for the other side of Beyonce's relationship with the gay community.

And I know you didn't just try and pass that backstage report trash of as a receipt. Their slogan is "get your fix of gay gossip, news, and pointless bitchery." :umm:

Ahhhhh so you do know the video footage I speak of?! Lol case closed...and hell any smart business person would have jumped on the frank ocean bandwagon to make themselves look good in the public eye! Otherwise why go public with it? Do your shit in private like Janet if you're not looking for applause

Ahhhhh so you do know the video footage I speak of?! Lol case closed...and hell any smart business person would have jumped on the frank ocean bandwagon to make themselves look good in the public eye! Otherwise why go public with it? Do your shit in private like Janet if you're not looking for applause

and yes its also business...good business to stay in right with the gays, bringing this thread full circle back to the has been in question, she sure back tracked after the gays got in her ass :coffee:

I don't need to ive had statistics I know all about correlation, causation, confidence intervals, etc you should simply use the word in it's correct context

You're relating the two instances are you not. Go and reread your handy link then and don't make grammar mistakes while you're trying to sound smart

• Upvote 1

And where is this video? More importantly where is the stan you're referring to? Don't assume I haven't argued for the other side of Beyonce's relationship with the gay community.

Access Hollywood isn't backstage trash don't try to down play them like it's mediatakeout or that grape juice...the girls were there interviewing during their destiny fulfilled album back in 2005 whenever that album came out

who said Beyonce was smart :blink:
  • Upvote 1

You're relating the two instances are you not. Go and reread your handy link then and don't make grammar mistakes while you're trying to sound smart

I don't need to sound smart when I am, secondly I could care less about grammar on a message board right now, thirdly I am not relating the two instances to anything, Beyonce was brought up and so was Chilli no one made any inference connecting all of them its simply a list of who we believe to have gay fans but don't approve of those who are gay. So no correlation applies, Hasbeen A opening her mouth up and being ignant, has nothing to do with the beliefs of weave queen B

I don't need to sound smart when I am, secondly I could care less about grammar on a message board right now, thirdly I am not relating the two instances to anything, Beyonce was brought up and so was Chilli no one made any inference connecting all of them its simply a list of who we believe to have gay fans but don't approve of those who are gay

That perceived commonality is how you're connecting them dumbass.

Where did you get that? No, I don't know of it. Maybe she does her shit in public so people don't question whether she cares or not. But it's Beyonce, they'll do it anyway. What was it you were saying about finding justification in everything? :lol:

I don't need to ive had statistics I know all about correlation, causation, confidence intervals, sampling etc you should simply use the word in it's correct context

4swjT.png

Access Hollywood isn't backstage trash don't try to down play them like it's mediatakeout or that grape juice...the girls were there interviewing during their destiny fulfilled album back in 2005 whenever that album came out

I didn't call Access Hollywood trash. Read properly or don't bother.

who said Beyonce was smart :blink:

Am I the only one reading this thread? :mellow: SloLove said it. Hence the quotation marks.