Fantasia Hits Back At Critics Again Over “Gay” Scandal

DJ Y2K Malone™

You came at Matt sideways with that correlation shit, and you were wrong about it. Not a big deal now you know ^_^

Says the person who's been mentioning me by name in like every post :umm:

no i was not wrong about correlation I know what that is no one here made a correlation I even gave an example of it, you just have a message board of whose side to take people going

it's very clear you have a problem with me, why I have no idea, I talked ot you in private that's what grown ass civil minded folks do, yet you continue to come at me talking like some trick from Bring It On.....if you have an issue with someone don't speak to them its that simple I didn't continue to argue with you I wasn't even speaking to you to begin with

Like I said before it's not personal. You were acting condescending for no reason and you were wrong, I couldn't just not say anything.

My box is open now :coffee:

You came at Matt sideways with that correlation shit, and you were wrong about it. Not a big deal now you know ^_^

Says the person who's been mentioning me by name in like every post :umm:

you were not even a part of the convo you like this Jweezy person just jumped in with some very insulting shit

Like I said before it's not personal. You were acting condescending for no reason and you were wrong, I couldn't just not say anything.

My box is open now :coffee:

it would seem personal you don't see where someone might get that idea, when it comes down to discussion you seem to be upside my head for no reason? And I'm supposed to NOT say a thing keep going, you throw my last name out there like you know me, yet if I posted yours I would be wrong right? I have NO ISSUE with you why are you making one?

it would seem personal you don't see where someone might get that idea, when it comes down to discussion you seem to be upside my head for no reason? And I'm supposed to NOT say a thing keep going, you throw my last name out there like you know me, yet if I posted yours I would be wrong right? I have NO ISSUE with you why are you making one?

Your screenname is jbailey that's how everyone knows you :mellow:

Jesus let's not speak anymore.

a comparison was made not a correlation, Beyonce is not dependent on Fantasia. Lung Cancer in most cases does depend on whether you inhale smoke thats a correlation

Seriously, reread the definition. Correlation ≠ dependency. It is a relation of two or more things or phenomena that has a commonality which is more than random chance. They were compared too, but in this case correlation is not wrong.

Seriously, reread the definition. Correlation ≠ dependency. It is a relation of two or more things or phenomena that has a commonality which is more than random chance. They were compared too, but in this case correlation is not wrong.

okay and that's correct but the mentioning of the two women were random :unsure:

Yes... And much like Fantasia:

1) everyone has a gay uncle, aunt... Someone dying of a cause doesn't mean their family supported his or her lifestyle. Does Janet support hard druggies now?

2) people who work FOR YOU doesn't count. They are on a payroll.

3) that's all you had to say.

4) see 2

1. I have neither gay aunt or uncle. Also, when someone is your favorite relative, that speaks volumes. So please, spare me.

2. Please. Beyonce has a gay stylist. She has the option to fire him. She has not, after 7 years.

Actually yes popular people do have a larger voice than you're giving them credit for... Which is why during crisis, celebrities come out in drone to support the cause.. Same with Gay marriage.. Same with a lot of causes.

Why do you think Obama called Jay-z and every other black celeb to support gay marriage? 50% of the population supports it thanx to the voices of these celebs and not court cases and lawsuits

Again, spare me with the foolishness. Anyone with a mind of their own is not going to support a cause just because a Black public figure supports it. If that's the case, there wouldn't be disagreements within the Black community alone.

Ummmm just because she supports HIV/aids doesn't mean anything!...it is no longer or better yet a gay mans disease it effects everyone!

Funny how you ignored the other 3 points. Lovely.

these same gays not only pay for these artists lifestyles but behind the scenes they construct them too, I would want representation or you can forget my support. It's like Mel Gibson once he said the things he said to that cop, I would never look at another movie of his like um no.

Please don't try to attribute the success of anyone strictly to the gays. Try again.

• Upvote 2

Also, let me just put this here:

"Frank called me and said he wanted to do the film," Larry recalls about his first encounter with the man behind iconic moves like the 'Single Ladies' dance. "I said, 'You know there's no money?' And he said, 'I love this world. Beyonce knows this world. I've borrowed from this world and this is a chance to give back.'"

When asked about Beyonce's connection to ball, Burse quips, "You can't just say her name. You might as well say Cher, Bette Midler, Madonna, Lady Gaga. Just line them all up in a row and say whack, whack, bam, and they're all gonna follow along. But definitely, she has a respect for it and has definitely been influenced by it. She knows the ball scene."

http://blog.music.ao...t-on-the-floor/