Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Is that P!nk's new album and I asked earlier if it came out already? Last time I cared for her was probably her 1st album :lol:

You need to get with it. The goddess P!nk has been hailed with the tour to beat this year, and her album has great reviews unlike your precious Justin. :w00t:

Is that P!nk's new album and I asked earlier if it came out already? Last time I cared for her was probably her 1st album :lol:

Ugh, I cannot do it with you today. I will let you have this day. But tomorrow, you will be ready to accept P!nk and her greatness!!

You need to get with it. The goddess P!nk has been hailed with the tour to beat this year, and her album has great reviews unlike your precious Justin. :w00t:

I don't like that mfcker :fail:

"Just Give Me a Reason is her third top 10 at number 6 this week. :w00t:

At first I thought you was talking about Tracy Chapman :lol:

Ugh, I cannot do it with you today. I will let you have this day. But tomorrow, you will be ready to accept P!nk and her greatness!!

no thanks

More recent than the last hit for another artist Justin produced, but again, not the topic that was at hand, he's a better and very much more respected producer than Justin & Usher, current hits or none.

That's truth.com!

He's more respected as a writer and producer than as a singer performer. He's already been tapped to write the new Bey record. Neither Justin or Usher can come for Ney-yo's production skills and success.

• Upvote 2

When the hell did Neyo come into the debate? And why? And who doesnt know that Neyo is the superior producer..thats his bread and butter

Folks gotta reach into their hat and pluck out a bunny rabbit when the shows going against them.

• Upvote 1

When the hell did Neyo come into the debate? And why? And who doesnt know that Neyo is the superior producer..thats his bread and butter

Just gave an example of what a real inferior artist who produces is. I mean it's not attempting to drag a Jackson down to his level, but tho random had a point. That he & other aritsts who produce make Justin (and Usher) look like typical nobodies.

Just gave an example of what a real inferior artist who produces is. I mean it's not attempting to drag a Jackson down to his level, but tho random had a point. That he & other aritsts who produce make Justin (and Usher) look like typical nobodies.

I mean but who doesnt know that?Is someone on here actually debating that