Appearing on Google - why?

Is there anyway we can stop our usernames and posts etc appearing on Google? I actually have a stalker right now who seems to be able to see everything I do and say using an old username of mine and it's really freaking me out. He's Googled an old username and found every site that I belong to.

Stalker indeed!

I even deleted my twitter temporarily so I can disappear off the search thing and change my name in a weeks time. I deleted my Tumblr. And I'm deleting Instagram today. Like I get the Internet is open and a public domain but I just don't want stalker checking into my life.

just go private on Twitter, Instagram, & FB

I already am on FB. Instagram I'm tempted to delete it anyway. It's annoying. I am private on Twitter now but I really don't want to be

• 9 months later...

google allows you to request that information be removed containing you, I had a picture of myself and another guy at a gay bar, I did NOT want folks to google me and find that like my employer, I requested that google remove the image it was taken down