The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

When Madonna first started out, yes she was straight edge. And any drugs she did try later on I'm sure where part of night of partying and nothing more. You don't have Madonna's lifestyle and be doing that shit, it's not possible.

• Upvote 1

When Madonna first started out, yes she was straight edge. And any drugs she did try later on I'm sure where part of night of partying and nothing more. You don't have Madonna's lifestyle and be doing that shit, it's not possible.

Well obviously! She's 60 years old... One pill of X and her 60 year old heart will explode. Not to mention she's a full time grandmother since her daughter adopted that African child

Fitness and healthy lifestyle,I do respect that she's always been against cigarettes and drugs.

The bold is the part that catch Dayz and I attention.. She's always been against drugs and cigs.. Yet there she is, in a 2014 photo shoot, pretending to be cool so all the kids will like her

Either it's hypocritical or Cersei Lannister has no idea who Madonna is

• Upvote 1

It is when your mom is a public figure who (apparently) is against Cigarettes :umm:

#thebattlestarts@home

Lourdes is going to be trouble, just like her mother -_-

Rocco is looking good these days, is he legal yet :unsure: