The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

Why are people saying Madonna leaked this on purpose and that she's been leaking her stuff since 2006 and they're also saying Karma is biting her in the ass? What do they mean by that? What's biting her in the ass? I thought the album was no.1 in 30 countries like someone said

I think Madonna may have leaked the songs to test the waters, see how people react before you put out a finished product.Which there's nothing wrong with because plenty of artists do like a million lead singles :sigh:  Madonna claims the songs were put out because she had actually leaks, and decided to put the songs out in a more finished form.....I need to hear them because I do enjoy "Looking for Love"

I think Madonna may have leaked the songs to test the waters, see how people react before you put out a finished product. Madonna claims the songs were put out because she had actually leaks, and decided to put the songs out in a more finished form.....I need to hear them because I do enjoy "Looking for Love"

Psh.. :lol: I cannot

after the MDNA disaster no one is checking for her, I mean she won't see the light of radio, its all touring now for her, which is not to say because she's her, its the same shit with other older acts in the game. She just wont accept it :lol:

She knows her place. The world will cherish her during tours but less and less are checking out her new material. She has nothing left to.. Errr.. "Sing" about. I can't say much bc I'm in her official thread

• 1 month later...

ekUoCZ3.jpg

NOT when you've been accused of doing the same your whole career, NOT when you basicly dedicated a part of your tour to Gaga with the She's not me shade...

And Gargoyle better NOT, vadge is desperate for attention ... She better continue to pay her DUST because this would only benefit Madonna and nobody else.

• Upvote 2

Who does Madonna honestly think she's kidding? It was not one issue, she threw shade at Gaga everywhere from the 20/20 interview and Ellen to her own damn tour. If anything is "boring" it's the manner in which she perpetuated the idea they were estranged as if anyone actually believed it was in the same fearless spirit from 25 years ago.

• Upvote 1