The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

I love the album. It's probably my favorite from her atleast from what I recall of her other albums I've listened to. :lol: really enjoy how moody and emotional most of the songs are. She had a very emotional approach with her vocals on this album and that for me made it way more tolerable because I was able to get into the sentiment behind the songs, instead of focusing on the sometimes grating sound of her voice. The production is sick.

Good job, 'Donna.

I pretty much like of all the songs except for "Hold tight", "Autotune Baby", "Wash all over me", "Addicted" and "Graffiti Heart".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

OMG, I was listening to Rectal Warts and OMFG, what happened to her voice? Casket Shop would be a cute bop if not for ha voice. GhostWriters is the only track with replay value and i still don't see the Living For AARP appeal. Every single gay goes AWF to that one but i r not seeing it. 

I feel betrayed, Liddo Medonsters led me to believe that Repel Charts was Madeath back to form. Was this a fact or yall was blindfolded by her promoting the album unlike the indie artists yall stan for.? 

I DEMAND SOME ANSWERS

abpe6s.png

• Upvote 3

OMG, I was listening to Rectal Warts and OMFG, what happened to her voice? Casket Shop would be a cute bop if not for ha voice. GhostWriters is the only track with replay value and i still don't see the Living For AARP appeal. Every single gay goes AWF to that one but i r not seeing it. 

I feel betrayed, Liddo Medonsters led me to believe that Repel Charts was Madeath back to form. Was this a fact of yall being blindfolded by her promoting the album unlike the indie artists yall stan for 

you are so fucking silly.:lol: 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...