The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

you stupid. :rolleyes:

I wonder how Nicki Minaj will sound on a William Orbit produced song? :unsure: this is all speculation of course :rolleyes:

He didn't produce this single some other dude did... foreign name I can't remember. It's going to be HOTTTTTT. I'm dying.

Isn't that the excitement of it though :wub: Mostly excited for MIA + M

just to know that William and Madonna are creating music again has me excited. I love me some Ray of Light, its like one of the best albums ebah. :excited: I really want her to get deep this time and let arty fartsy Madonna take ovah. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

just to know that William and Madonna are creating music again has me excited. I love me some Ray of Light, its like one of the best albums ebah. :excited: I really want her to get deep this time and let arty fartsy Madonna take ovah. :rolleyes:

I feel like she's going to take risks again and try to step outside of the box. I mean... I'm not going to get TOO excited. I remember Bubonic sounded like the dream project and look how it turned out. However, Lardtina is not Madonna so there's a good chance it will be amazing.

I feel like she's going to take risks again and try to step outside of the box. I mean... I'm not going to get TOO excited. I remember Bubonic sounded like the dream project and look how it turned out. However, Lardtina is not Madonna so there's a good chance it will be amazing.

exactly.

Madonna will deliver if that is the route she wants to take. I truly hope that she does too because I could use some new inspiration and lyrical Madge always helps me with that. ^_^

exactly.

Madonna will deliver if that is the route she wants to take. I truly hope that she does too because I could use some new inspiration and lyrical Madge always helps me with that. ^_^

I'm sure Madonna feels the pressure now. No more games. Who was she competing with back in 08? Titney right? So nothing really new. This will be her first album post-Gaga and the heat is on :shifty:

I'm sure Madonna feels the pressure now. No more games. Who was she competing with back in 08? Titney right? So nothing really new. This will be her first album post-Gaga and the heat is on :shifty:

you are so right. :lol: I wasnt even thinking about that, she is definitely trying to reclaim her crown of head bitch in charge.

do you think the MIA collabo was Gaga shade? :ph34r:

you are so right. :lol: I wasnt even thinking about that, she is definitely trying to reclaim her crown of head bitch in charge.

do you think the MIA collabo was Gaga shade? :ph34r:

I don't think so... but even if it is, Krispykremetina worked with MIA too and Gaga had the last laugh cus she was a massive flop.

I also feel like Gaga feels pressure now too, or she should. You and I was a slight return to form but she needs to BRANG IT with Marry The Night video.

I don't think so... but even if it is, Krispykremetina worked with MIA too and Gaga had the last laugh cus she was a massive flop.

I also feel like Gaga feels pressure now too, or she should. You and I was a slight return to form but she needs to BRANG IT with Marry The Night video.

you just nevah know with Madonna though. :shifty:

Gaga aint worried about these bitches boo. She is in her own little world where nothing is absolute and everything means absolutely nothing :wacko::blink: . thats the brilliance of la Gaga. cant wait to see that video though.

you just nevah know with Madonna though. :shifty:

Gaga aint worried about these bitches boo. She is in her own little world where nothing is absolute and everything means absolutely nothing :wacko::blink: . thats the brilliance of la Gaga. cant wait to see that video though.

True, she's a bad bitch, she's a cunt :shifty:

But I think she felt the reaction to Judas and Edge of Glory which were like failures at videos. Videos used to be her THING so you can tell she made up for them with You and I, there was almost too much going on. Based on the pictures that have leaked of MTN it looks amazing.