The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

True, she's a bad bitch, she's a cunt :shifty:

But I think she felt the reaction to Judas and Edge of Glory which were like failures at videos. Videos used to be her THING so you can tell she made up for them with You and I, there was almost too much going on. Based on the pictures that have leaked of MTN it looks amazing.

she really is. :blush:

didnt she want to go a different route for Edge of Glory and the idea was scraped at the last minute? Judas wasnt all that bad, the choreography killed that video. I LOVED You and I, reminded me of an old Marilyn Manson video and thats always a great thing. ^_^ As long as Gaga uses her insane imagination, this new video should be great.

she really is. :blush:

didnt she want to go a different route for Edge of Glory and the idea was scraped at the last minute? Judas wasnt all that bad, the choreography killed that video. I LOVED You and I, reminded me of an old Marilyn Manson video and thats always a great thing. ^_^ As long as Gaga uses her insane imagination, this new video should be great.

I think she got too big for her britches and had a DIVA moment and scrapped the rest of the planned video. Judas was originally supposed to be directed by Francis Lawrence (Bad Romance) but it didn't work out last minute. I hate Judas so much -_- There are good elements in there but it's overall such a big stinky turd.

I think she got too big for her britches and had a DIVA moment and scrapped the rest of the planned video. Judas was originally supposed to be directed by Francis Lawrence (Bad Romance) but it didn't work out last minute. I hate Judas so much -_- There are good elements in there but it's overall such a big stinky turd.

-_-:lol:

I love Francis Lawrence. That would have been great. ^_^

I hope Madonna makes some awesome videos for her new project, she is in need of them. :umm:

-_-:lol:

I love Francis Lawrence. That would have been great. ^_^

I hope Madonna makes some awesome videos for her new project, she is in need of them. :umm:

Tell me about it <_<

I actually loved the Celebration video but yeah, she needs a really great one. I can only imagine what this era will be like visually.

She's looking good (taken today):

20111030-pictures-madonna-kabbalah-centre-new-york-01.jpg

Rumored lyrics:

L-U-V Madonna

Y-O-U You wanna

I see you coming and I don’t wanna know your name

L-U-V Madonna

I see you coming and you’re gonna have to change the game

Y-O-U You wanna

Would you like to try?

Give me a reason why

Give me all that you got

Maybe you’ll do fine

As long as you don’t lie to me

And pretend to be what you’re not

(Chorus)

Don’t play the stupid game

Cause I’m a different kind of girl

Every record sounds the same

You’ve got to step into my world

Give me all your love and give me your love

Give me all your love today

Let’s forget about time

And dance our lives away

L-U-V Madonna

Y-O-U You wanna

Keep trying don’t give up, it’s if you want it bad enough

L-U-V Madonna

It’s right in front of you, now tell me what you’re thinking of

Y-O-U You wanna

In another place, at a different time

You can be my lucky star

We can drink some wine

Burgundy is fine

Let’s drink the bottle every drop

(Chorus)

Let’s forget about time

And dance our lives away

(Bridge)

You have all the L-U-V

I gave you everything you need

Now it’s up to Y-O-U

Are you the one, shall we proceed?

M-A-D Don’t make me

L-U-V It’s time for

Y-O-U It’s up to

L-U-V I want your

(Chorus)

Let’s forget about time

And dance our lives away

Madonna Fragrance Debuting In 2012

MadonnaFragrance.jpg

Wanna smell like Madonna? Well now you can! She’ll launch her first fragrance, Truth or Dare, in North America next spring.

It’s all a part of Madge’s latest adventure in fashion: The Material Girl is launching a new fashion line worldwide next year, aimed at women 27 to 50. Truth or Dare by Madonna will initially feature footwear, handbags, intimates, accessories, and, you guessed it, fragrances, Iconix Brand Group of New York has announced. Last year, the pop queen partnered with the firm for the launch of Material Girl, a junior’s line designed with her teenage daughter Lourdes and sold exclusively at Macy’s.

“Over the past several years, I have been approached countless times to create my own brand. The timing is right” to embark on the project,” Madonna said Thursday.

The new line takes its name from the title of a documentary about the singer’s 1990 Blonde Ambition Tour. It promises to “showcase the dichotomy that is Madonna, both powerful icon and feminine beauty” once it launches in May 2012.

http://www.popcrunch.com/madonna-fragrance-misses-line-truth-or-dare-debuting-in-may-of-2012/

• Upvote 1

MadonnaFragrance.jpg

Wanna smell like Madonna? Well now you can! She’ll launch her first fragrance, Truth or Dare, in North America next spring.

It’s all a part of Madge’s latest adventure in fashion: The Material Girl is launching a new fashion line worldwide next year, aimed at women 27 to 50. Truth or Dare by Madonna will initially feature footwear, handbags, intimates, accessories, and, you guessed it, fragrances, Iconix Brand Group of New York has announced. Last year, the pop queen partnered with the firm for the launch of Material Girl, a junior’s line designed with her teenage daughter Lourdes and sold exclusively at Macy’s.

“Over the past several years, I have been approached countless times to create my own brand. The timing is right” to embark on the project,” Madonna said Thursday.

The new line takes its name from the title of a documentary about the singer’s 1990 Blonde Ambition Tour. It promises to “showcase the dichotomy that is Madonna, both powerful icon and feminine beauty” once it launches in May 2012.

http://www.popcrunch.com/madonna-fragrance-misses-line-truth-or-dare-debuting-in-may-of-2012/

Thats just not an enticing question. :umm:

Madonna is pimping herself more and more these days. I guess.

These days!? :mellow::umm:

When it comes to combining commerce and music, Madonna laid the blueprint. :coffee:

It was never just about the music with her, and to be honest, she didn't really become a serious artist until the 90s.