The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

• 3 weeks later...

This is a rumour doing the blog rounds but I can't find a credible source anywhere. If it's true then M.I.A. will be featured on more than one track.

"Just heard "Again And Again" from Madonna's upcoming new album. Madonna & M.I.A. are fire together ! Those two were made to collaborate after listening to this track it's an evidence. I've never been a fan of Madonna feat ... but what i heard i call it a real fusion. It's electro funky reggae, it's Rihanna's "What's my name" meets "Hey Baby" from No Doubt mixed with Robyn's "Dancehall Queen" on crack and yet it sounds nothing like i've heard before, and i've heard a lot... I haven't had the chance to listen to the final version of "Give Me All Your Love" but if they decided to release that one as lead single over "Again And Again" then it must be incredibly good."

I want to hear this!

Goss about the video for 'GMAYL':

This just keeps getting better and better!

Reports are circling that Madonna's music video for Give Me All Your Love, the first single off of her upcoming album, will be directed by the French graphic arts and design collective Megaforce, probably most famous for their work on KiD CuDi's Pursuit Of Happiness music video!

Furthermore, the clip is set to be filmed in New York, will feature Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., and will feature 50 or more dancers!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

We couldn't be more thrilled!

L-U-V-MADONNA!

http://perezhilton.com/#readmore

I really wanna hear the mastered version. :cry:

Madonna to perform at halftime of Super Bowl

Madonna will be taking the stage on U.S. football's biggest night, the Super Bowl.

The National Football League and NBC announced Sunday night that the Grammy Award-winning singer will highlight the Feb. 5 show, which is the most-watched musical event of the year. More than 162 million in the U.S. tuning in to see The Black Eyed Peas' performance with Slash and Usher last February.

Madonna, a Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee who has sold more than 300 million records, will join such acts as Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Prince, U2, Paul McCartney, The Who and the Rolling Stones to perform during recent Super Bowls. She will collaborate with a team from Cirque du Soleil, choreographer Jamie King, and artists from Moment Factory.

The Super Bowl will be broadcast worldwide on NBC.

http://news.yahoo.com/madonna-perform-halftime-super-bowl-034958931.html

----

Well, it's official.