The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

Nicki Minaj Locks Lips with Madonna at Video Shoot

Nicki Minaj got extra friendly with pop royalty. The hip-hop Barbie puckered up to Madonna on set of the music icon’s new video for “Give Me All Your Love.”

An excited Nicki, who celebrates her 29th birthday today, took to Twitter to share the news. “In the presence of greatness. MADONNA,” she informed her followers. “OH MY f’ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!! *passes out* aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!”

Not one to play shy, the rap diva took full advantage of the opportunity, kissing Madonna back. “I was shocked but kissed back!!!ahhh!” she exclaimed.

The kiss was captured on camera and Nicki hopes her Barbz will be able to witness it. “*kisses each one of my barbz so they too can taste queen madonna* I love u guys sooo much!!!! This video is of epic proportion! Love uuuu!!!”

The “Super Bass” rapper joins a prestigious line of pop stars who have locked lips with Madge including Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.

M.I.A., who also appears on the song, was on set and tweeted her experience. “Madonna killed it! A legend! said she’d have me , i said ill have her too, we had a 3sum M.N.M. MEGAFORCE,” she wrote.

Both ladies are rumored to be joining Madonna to perform the single at next year’s Super Bowl halftime show.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/12/08/nicki-minaj-locks-lips-with-madonna-at-video-shoot/#more-106789

From DrownedMadonna.com:

DrownedMadonna.com heard that the photo shoot for Madonna's new album is happening right now as we write at Highline Stages in New York.

Madonna is stunning!

From what we have been told, Madonna is dressed very 80's reminiscent. She is wearing neon colors and a cream blazer with shoulder pads. Black "pink" sweats. And surprise... with what is described as a "punk" haircut! Blond-honey hair, slicked back on sides and "poofed" up on top. It is sorta Mohawky with sides slicked back, apparently very Joan Collins.

They also had a shoot with Madonna with a cigarette and she was getting annoyed by smoke.

The shoot will go on till late night. So there will be more shoots and different looks. We can't never say for sure what it is going to get the final take with Madonna. But at least you have an idea of what is meant to be.

I don't know how reliable this is, but I like the sound of it.

W.E. Nominated For 2 Golden Globes

Madonna's next foray into film direction, the royal love story "W.E.", picked up a pair of Golden Globe nominations Thursday morning, including best original score and best original song, for the star's new track "Masterpiece."

The singer's slowed-down, moody ballad features simplified production reminiscent of her sound in the 1990s, while the lyrics lean on the emotional side and tie into the film's love story. "And I'm right by your side," Maonna sings in the chorus. "Even deep in the night, I stand in front of the masterpiece."

http://www.billboard.com/news/madonna-s-w-e-lands-2-golden-globe-nominations-1005681952.story#/news/madonna-s-w-e-lands-2-golden-globe-nominations-1005681952.story

:wub: