The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

Madonna has learned to play nice with the other older divas (Mariah, Janet, Whitney). I think they all respect each.other for being in the business for sooooo long.

Yep..and I think Janet has learned to play nice as well. Especially since the tea was spilled about Magdalene being pressed about Janet back in the day.

I thought she said something about she wanted to kiss Janet to cause even more controversy or something. I know she said something about her and Janet kissing. :unsure:

No, I think she said she wanted to give her a hug..I wish I could find the vid on youtube..

Well if she did get to kiss Janet, she would get the gift of youth on her side again. -_-

No, I think she said she wanted to give her a hug..I wish I could find the vid on youtube..

Well if she did get to kiss Janet, she would get the gift of youth on her side again. -_-

she was asked on the red carpet what she was doing that night and she said "I'm kissing Janet Jackson" as a joke it was an E interview with Ryan I believe

she was asked on the red carpet what she was doing that night and she said "I'm kissing Janet Jackson" as a joke it was an E interview with Ryan I believe

I thought it was another vid where she said she wanted to give her a hug..but I never seen this one before..

I thought it was another vid where she said she wanted to give her a hug..but I never seen this one before..

I am a hard core fan and I don't recall that hug thing, not saying it did not happen but I don't know of it. I will say Madonna and Janet have played nice, I'm surprised Madonna is kinda trying GaGa, although GaGa's last album was shit to me, I think when you have talent and can really create, GaGa may wipe the floor with Madonna who knows, Madonna isn't gaining any fans her fan base is growing old just like her. Same could be said for Janet though on the real.

I am a hard core fan and I don't recall that hug thing, not saying it did not happen but I don't know of it. I will say Madonna and Janet have played nice, I'm surprised Madonna is kinda trying GaGa, although GaGa's last album was shit to me, I think when you have talent and can really create, GaGa may wipe the floor with Madonna who knows, Madonna isn't gaining any fans her fan base is growing old just like her. Same could be said for Janet though on the real.

My thing with the Madonna and Gaga thing is that Gaga stans thinking that her "shading" Gaga is gonna stop her from selling records, etc. If there wasn't so much comparisons, then Gaga wouldn't even be brought up. Madonna has been there and done that. And much better.