The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

Madonna's Masterpiece did not qualify for the Oscars because of its placement a minute-and-a-half deep in the final credits - but coincidentially it's the Oscars that bring us the full song as an official release.

-Madonna Tribe

I wonder if they were aware of the rules beforehand. If not: Oop. :lol:

Janets career is in much better shape right now.

People that mock the nutrisystem deal are ignorant.

Nutisystem is americas fastest growing business, and as spokesperson, the exposure janet is getting is putting her on the tv screens of every american household.

Also why do fans forget/not acknowledge the following. Since the VMA performance in 09, janet career has been active, with movies, tours, books and endorsements. This without an album. This is an amazing feat. Find me another singer that has received as much exposure as janet outside an album era. And yet we await a new movie and album from her anyway.

In the context of a 30 year career (of both madonna and janet), janets career at this point is in much better shape, at present and going forward.

Anyway, who cares, most people cant stand madonna, ala the audience of the golden globes.

If it were janet up there ull know they would be standing clapping and feeling happy for her.

That to me is worth more than another award credit for dumb fans to use as ammo against people that actually admire talented performers.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I asked the bitches what their deal was and they said nothing, so to me they ignorant, you come on her criticize a legit position/opinion then run off some where when asked what was the fucking problem, BUT I consider the sources too. It pains me to get offended here but some folks have a gang mentality here, oh there's Jbailey and I bet he wonders why, I don't think like they do sorry, glad I don't if it came down to fanship I would have plenty of bitches here bet by a fucking long mile and time, I just wish Janet was getting the recognition I believe she deserves and she does not.

i believe he 'mellowed' that and there is nothing wrong with Janets star. :rolleyes:

AND Madonna has always been the Queen of Pop, this is nothing new boo.

Nothing? You sure about that? I know people sensitive about it, but she should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame that's for starters

The simmering feud between Sir Elton John and Madonna showed no sign of abating, with hostilities beginning more than an hour prior to the ceremony. Elton snappily told a reporter that Madonna had "no (expletive) chance" of winning Best Original Song, while Madonna later retorted by asking if her rival "was wearing a dress."

"May the best man win," Madonna added — and she would have the last laugh, scooping the Globe for "Masterpiece," featured in the movie "W.E."

:lmao: :lmao:

oh there's Jbailey and I bet he wonders why, I don't think like they do sorry, glad I don't if it came down to fanship I would have plenty of bitches here bet by a fucking long mile and time, I just wish Janet was getting the recognition I believe she deserves and she does not.

SAVE YOUR SORRY!!!

forcoloredgirls-03.jpg

one thing Janet doesnt need is anymore judgement. she has criticism greeting her at the front door...you can keep yours -_- . i dont even know what to do with all the criticism anymore, as soon as I log in somebody is throwing shade at my girl. well im gonna make a thread, no no im gonna make a voice mail :unsure: ..."If you here to pass judgement about Janet, then go somewhere else because we dont use them anymore". :rolleyes: I want Janet to do what she wants, when she wants and Im not gonna criticise her for none of it. Ive let 'she cant sing'...'she's a bad actress' and 'she's out.dated' take a walk down a dark and musty street in brooklyn :rolleyes: .

You are always being inconsistent JBailey, praising Janet one minute and then tearing her down the next minute.

Well Im not gonna reply to you.. :rolleyes:

Im not gonna be nice... :rolleyes:

Im gonna raise my voice... :angry:

Im gonna type in all caps... :angry:

Im gonna break things... :flipoff:

and Im gonna tell all your secrets to your face and IM NOT GONNA BE SORRY FOR NONE OF IT!!!

Janet loved you on purpose :tear: , She was open with you on purpose.. :tear:

you can take all of your critism and all your judgement and do whatever you want with them...just dont give them to me.

• Upvote 3

SAVE YOUR SORRY!!!

forcoloredgirls-03.jpg

one thing Janet doesnt need is anymore judgement. she has critism greeting her at the front door...you can keep yours -_- . i dont even know with the criticism anymore, as soon as I log in somebody is throwing shade at my girl. well im gonna make a thread, no no im gonna make a voice mail :unsure: ..."If you here to pass judgement about Janet, then go somewhere else because we dont use them anymore". :rolleyes: I want Janet to do what she wants, when she wants and Im not gonna criticise her for none of it. Ive let 'she cant sing'...'she's a bad actress' and 'she's out.dated' take a walk down a dark and musty street in brooklyn :rolleyes: .

You are always being inconsistent JBailey, praising Janet one minute and then tearing her down the next minute.

and Im gonna tell all your secrets to your face and IM NOT GONNA BE SORRY FOR NONE OF IT!!!

you can take all of your critism and all your judgement and do whatever you want with them...just dont give them to me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YOU DID NOT USE HER DIALOGUE

:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SAVE YOUR SORRY!!!

forcoloredgirls-03.jpg

one thing Janet doesnt need is anymore judgement. she has critism greeting her at the front door...you can keep yours -_- . i dont even know with the criticism anymore, as soon as I log in somebody is throwing shade at my girl. well im gonna make a thread, no no im gonna make a voice mail :unsure: ..."If you here to pass judgement about Janet, then go somewhere else because we dont use them anymore". :rolleyes: I want Janet to do what she wants, when she wants and Im not gonna criticise her for none of it. Ive let 'she cant sing'...'she's a bad actress' and 'she's out.dated' take a walk down a dark and musty street in brooklyn :rolleyes: .

Jesus take my soul :excited::lmao:

They couldn't even contain their shock! :excited:

I get the feeling Mary really wanted to win. -_-

Elton was fuming!!!! :lmao:

:lol:

You know the bitch had a "I'm black. I've been through pain" and probably a whole Sophia/The Color Purple speech all prepared. :lmao: She would've probably reenacted the whole damn movie on stage. :lol:

She was damn near in tears. :lmao:

That pressed queen won't have to worry about Madge at the Oscars though. He might have a shot, but I think it might go to Living Proof. :asham:

SAVE YOUR SORRY!!!

forcoloredgirls-03.jpg

one thing Janet doesnt need is anymore judgement. she has criticism greeting her at the front door...you can keep yours -_- . i dont even know what to do with all the criticism anymore, as soon as I log in somebody is throwing shade at my girl. well im gonna make a thread, no no im gonna make a voice mail :unsure: ..."If you here to pass judgement about Janet, then go somewhere else because we dont use them anymore". :rolleyes: I want Janet to do what she wants, when she wants and Im not gonna criticise her for none of it. Ive let 'she cant sing'...'she's a bad actress' and 'she's out.dated' take a walk down a dark and musty street in brooklyn :rolleyes: .

bitch get yo life :lmao: :lmao: Everyone here that really knows me knows damn well he means well even if some folks don't see it, some do I had plenty of folks spell it out for me reality is a bitch :rolleyes::filenails:

Elton John's husband David Furnish LASHED OUT at Madonna following her victory speech at the Golden Globes last night ... saying it was "embarrassing in its narcissism."

Moments after Madge won the statue for Best Original Song, Furnish went to his Facebook page and WENT OFF ... writing, "Madonna. Best song???? F**k off!!!"

For the record -- Elton was nominated in the same category and seemed pissed off in the crowd when Madonna's name was read.

But David continued on Facebook ... writing, "Madonna winning Best Original Song truly shows how these awards have nothing to do with merit. Her acceptance speech was embarrassing in it's narcissism. And her critisism of Gaga shows how desperate she really is."

These bitter queens are PRESSED to the high heavens!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now if only Mary would chime in. :lol: