The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

Report: Cee Lo Green, LMFAO to Join Madonna at the Super Bowl

Madonna is bringing some special guests with her to the Super Bowl. Cee Lo Green and LMFAO will reportedly perform with the pop queen during her halftime show next month.

The Insider reports that the “F**k You” singer has been quietly rehearsing in New York for the extravaganza. He is expected to help Madonna reinvent some of her pop classics live on Super Bowl Sunday.

Party rockers LMFAO are also scheduled to hit the field at Indianapolis’ Lucas Oil Stadium. The duo’s label boss will.i.am confirmed the rumors during an interview with Capital FM (via Billboard). “I’m going to the Super Bowl this year to see my group LMFAO perform with Madonna,” said will, who performed at last year’s Super Bowl with the Black Eyed Peas.

Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. will also add some star power to Madonna’s jam-packed set, debuting “Gimme All Your Luvin’,” the first single from Madge’s upcoming album M.D.N.A.

“I have eight minutes to set up my stage, 12 minutes to put on the greatest show on earth, and I have seven minutes to take it down,” Madonna told “Nightline’s” Cynthia McFadden.

With more than 162 million viewers, the Super Bowl halftime show is the most-watched musical event of the year. The New England Patriots will take on the New York Giants at this year’s game, which airs February 5.

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/01/26/cee-lo-green-lmfao-to-join-madonna-at-the-super-bowl/#more-111325

Madonna Talks MDNA! Give Me All Your Luvin' Gets A Release Date!

It's almost here!!!

Madonna's lead single, Give Me All Your Luvin', off of her upcoming album MDNA, will officially be hitting the radios and available as a digital download on February 3rd - two days before her performance at the Super Bowl!

And the Queen herself says:

"I've made a huge effort to try and not sound like everybody else on MDNA. I feel like all the records on the radio right now have a homogenized quality to them. I've made a huge effort to try and not sound like everybody else. The music that I've done with William (Orbit) is quite introspective, whereas Martin (Solveig)'s is more ironic and funny and upbeat. There's a really up aspect to it and a really fun aspect to it. I don't like to repeat myself. I'm a curious person who's interested in learning, and I like to take the road less traveled by. That's just my nature, so perhaps that leads me to subject matter or controversial or subversive waters. I don't know. It's not something that's intentional. I'm not calculating being subversive or trying to be ahead of people. I just work on things that interest me."

And we LOVE to see where that journey takes you, gurl!

Because it's always just incredible!

We don't know about you, but we seriously think we may have a Ray of Light-caliber album on its way!

http://perezhilton.com/page/2/#readmore