The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

I've got to give the bitch her props. When she goes into promotion mode she is serious. :thumbup:

The superbowl

a new single

and now american Idol!

She's about to make the best of her new record deal with live nation. And I'm not mad at her.

Yep if she cant get some hits and a big sales with all this push then I don't know what else she can do. She has to get a number 1 album, and a top 10 single from all this hype.

Elton slams Madonna once again

Elton John has taken another swipe at his pop rival Madonna by urging her to "lip sync good" at the Super Bowl this weekend during a TV interview.

The Rocket Man has poked fun at the Material Girl's stage show in the past and he's put the pressure on her to sing live during the much-anticipated half-time show on Sunday.

Asked if he'll be tuning in to watch the spectacle, Elton told Good Morning America on Monday, "Super Bowl is always an event, no matter where you are in the world. It's a great American occasion... I scream at the television."

And asked if he has any advice for Madonna, he added, "Make sure you lip-sync good. Of course you have to play live but I don't think you can."

And he insists he'll never perform on U.S. sport's grand stage, stating, "In all fairness to everyone who's done it before... I've never seen a decent one (performance)." :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2012/01/30/19314221.html

----

This bitter, senile old queen is such a mess. :umm:

That album cover is woah...I don't know if I like it or not yet but it definitely screams out at you.

I personally like the single cover :)

The cover is fine I'm more concerned about the direction the music took and is it good has she delivered IMO her last great album was COADF that album was a masterpiece. :blush:

The cover is fine I'm more concerned about the direction the music took and is it good has she delivered IMO her last great album was COADF that album was a masterpiece. :blush:

Well with the list of people she's working with on the first single I don't think she's learned her lesson from Hard Candy. Someone like Madonna shouldn't work with whos hot right now and thats coming from a non-Madonna fan. I want to see her working with someone different...not people who are hoeing themselves on the charts right now (to me). There's a reason Masterpiece is critically acclaimed. If Nicki was on it then there's no way it'd win a Golden Globe tbqh. Let me wait to see who else she's worked with on MDNA tho

Well with the list of people she's working with on the first single I don't think she's learned her lesson from Hard Candy. Someone like Madonna shouldn't work with whos hot right now and thats coming from a non-Madonna fan. I want to see her working with someone different...not people who are hoeing themselves on the charts right now (to me). There's a reason Masterpiece is critically acclaimed. If Nicki was on it then there's no way it'd win a Golden Globe tbqh. Let me wait to see who else she's worked with on MDNA tho

well she could surprise folks, by making us think she was doing Hard Candy again and do something fresh I still hold out because the producers she worked with are not the same, the fact she is dating young guys now though she just may not be in that mature mindset. I will say there is not a Madonna album I have not enjoyed I am a fan, although I love Janet, I have always liked Madonna.

I've got to give the bitch her props. When she goes into promotion mode she is serious. :thumbup:

The superbowl

a new single

and now american Idol!

She's about to make the best of her new record deal with live nation. And I'm not mad at her.

So what. Shes not doing anything extra others do.

Ugh, sick of the way people just lap her up.

Truth - album cover, single covers are average and boring.

She looks plastic.

There isnt a single madonna album thats a masterpiece. They are all full of fillers with some very good singles.

Truth.

• Downvote 2