The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

Madonna says she's worth pricey ticket

Pop superstar Madonna refuses to sympathize with fans who grumble about the escalating price of her concert tickets - insisting they should "start saving" their money because she's "worth it".

Tickets for the Material Girl's live shows are always in high demand, allowing promoters to list them at premium prices, despite some complaints from devotees about having to dig deep to afford mediocre seats.

But Madonna, who is planning to hit the road later this year, is unconcerned - because she guarantees ticketholders will have a good time at her gigs.

She tells Newsweek magazine, "Start saving your pennies now. People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together, and come to my show. I'm worth it."

The forthcoming tour will be in support of her new album, MDNA, which will be released in March.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2012/02/01/19327191.html

----

This bitch. :lol:

300 bucks isnt even face value of the floor seats, unless you in her fanclub and they do fan sales ahead of time or you luck out, its hard to get a close seat, I went thru ticket brokers each time I saw her, I spent between the DW tour and S&S about 3000 dollars on 6 seats total but I was close as hell though :filenails: now with the shade thrown Janet's way I hate to say it but I'm giving up on her, she is arrogant and rude, had she left nipples out the convo I mighta still came her shows are a visual extravaganza

Elton slams Madonna once again

Elton John has taken another swipe at his pop rival Madonna by urging her to "lip sync good" at the Super Bowl this weekend during a TV interview.

The Rocket Man has poked fun at the Material Girl's stage show in the past and he's put the pressure on her to sing live during the much-anticipated half-time show on Sunday.

Asked if he'll be tuning in to watch the spectacle, Elton told Good Morning America on Monday, "Super Bowl is always an event, no matter where you are in the world. It's a great American occasion... I scream at the television."

And asked if he has any advice for Madonna, he added, "Make sure you lip-sync good. Of course you have to play live but I don't think you can."

And he insists he'll never perform on U.S. sport's grand stage, stating, "In all fairness to everyone who's done it before... I've never seen a decent one (performance)." :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2012/01/30/19314221.html

----

This bitter, senile old queen is such a mess. :umm:

Why does his comment about Madonna make him bitter ? loool I swear, you guys just don't get the british sense of humour :lol:

Why does his comment about Madonna make him bitter ? loool I swear, you guys just don't get the british sense of humour :lol:

He HATES her and has always been pretty vocal about that for years. His comments have more than just British Humour.

I must be one of the few Vadge fans who actually loves everything He says about her :lol:

Madonna says she's worth pricey ticket

Pop superstar Madonna refuses to sympathize with fans who grumble about the escalating price of her concert tickets - insisting they should "start saving" their money because she's "worth it".

Tickets for the Material Girl's live shows are always in high demand, allowing promoters to list them at premium prices, despite some complaints from devotees about having to dig deep to afford mediocre seats.

But Madonna, who is planning to hit the road later this year, is unconcerned - because she guarantees ticketholders will have a good time at her gigs.

She tells Newsweek magazine, "Start saving your pennies now. People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together, and come to my show. I'm worth it."

The forthcoming tour will be in support of her new album, MDNA, which will be released in March.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2012/02/01/19327191.html

----

This bitch. :lol:

How about for once lowering your prices so that the people who actually put you where you are today can actually see you. Not everyone can spend $300 on handbags you dumb bitch. Considering Madonnas background, it's really dissapointing that she has this attitude. I don't think people like her deserve the fame and fortune she has.

He HATES her and has always been pretty vocal about that for years. His comments have more than just British Humour.

I must be one of the few Vadge fans who actually loves everything He says about her :lol:

His comment isn't bitter at all. You don't understand British Humour which is why you don't get it. Him and Madonna are just two queens fighting for the ultimate queen title

How about for once lowering your prices so that the people who actually put you where you are today can actually see you. Not everyone can spend $300 on handbags you dumb bitch. Considering Madonnas background, it's really dissapointing that she has this attitude. I don't think people like her deserve the fame and fortune she has.

She must have "liked the smell of it in Hollywood" so much to where it has made her forget about her humbling beginnings.