The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

i kinda like the video now that Ive seen the whole thing.

I am a fan of hers but lately she really has put me off, the constant shade and rude attitude, and her Holier than thou mentality she is a pretentious cunt, I see why so many artists in the business down her.

you know you my boo and everything, but if you dont like her then why the f*ck are you in her thread? :blink::unsure::mellow:

anywho, not feeling the fact that this is her official thread and we have all these comments about her f*cked up face...not cool people. :rolleyes: lets focus on the music please -_-

the music is fucked up too, so far not saying the whole album will be but this single is shit

I am a fan of hers but lately she really has put me off, the constant shade and rude attitude, and her Holier than thou mentality she is a pretentious cunt, I see why so many artists in the business down her.

Madonna has always been a rude bitch. She holds back nothing and I appreciate that about her. Some get it. Some dont.

im starting to think that you are a bigger Madonna fan than me. you are ALWAYS in here trying to get the latest info of the queen. :rolleyes: Admit it Blatin, you love her. ^_^ L.U.V. MADONNA. Y.O.U. You Wanna? :huh:

In a few days it will be all over with and she can fade to the album

------> the best PRESS21.gif

I get it, she's blunt sure, but she isn't doing it to make a point she does it to get attention, it's ridiculous

why else would she do it? she is in the land of entertainment, everything that you do should be for attention. you have to be a media whore and sell your.self. Madonna wrote the book on it and that is why she is always so success.ful. Bitch knows what she is doing.

I like the video a bit more now that I've seen the whole thing. It's just so absurd. :lol:

It's better than the demo, but that's not saying much. It's very Solveig. And to be honest, I wouldn't know M.I.A. or Nicki were featured on it if we hadn't been told. They add nothing.

Agreed.