The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

No one finds it interesting that she is working with two artists that worked on Christina Aguilera's "Bionic" album?

:huh:

I actually do find it interesting because both the album and era were a commercial disaster, which means if Bionic was an inspiration then it would be based purely on its artistic merit. And I love that.

Madonna says she's worth pricey ticket

Pop superstar Madonna refuses to sympathize with fans who grumble about the escalating price of her concert tickets - insisting they should "start saving" their money because she's "worth it".

Tickets for the Material Girl's live shows are always in high demand, allowing promoters to list them at premium prices, despite some complaints from devotees about having to dig deep to afford mediocre seats.

But Madonna, who is planning to hit the road later this year, is unconcerned - because she guarantees ticketholders will have a good time at her gigs.

She tells Newsweek magazine, "Start saving your pennies now. People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together, and come to my show. I'm worth it."

The forthcoming tour will be in support of her new album, MDNA, which will be released in March.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2012/02/01/19327191.html

----

This bitch. :lol:

yup ! that's Madonna -aka- MISS SMART ASS

:lmao:

From her website, 15 of the 18 songs from the deluxe edition:

1. Girls Gone Wild

2. Gang Bang :shifty::devil:

3. I'm Addicted

4. Some Girls

5. I Don't Give A

6. Turn Up the Radio

7. Give Me All Your Luvin'

8. B-day Song

9. Superstar

10. I'm a Sinner :ph34r:

11. Masterpiece

12. Falling Free

13. Love Spent

14. I Fucked Up

15. Beautiful Killer

they were called to get her the cool and hip points nothing else. There is NO MIA on that track.

Part of me thinks that Vadge only called MIA to try and piss off Gaga cuz she knows damn well that MIA can't stand her. The worse thing is that if this thing flops she will get even more desperate and will probably try to work with Gaga

ohhh really ??!!!.................gimme da dirt !!

:shifty:

I love Madonna but both the song and video seem "reductive".

That's the irony of it all. The song and video allude to other songs and video's by Avril, Gwen and Toni Basil. As a matter of fact Toni Basil's "Hey Micki" is the foundation for all this cheerleader shit. So even though I like the new song and video, I must admit that its all very reductive! :lol:

I think this tour will be a humbling experiece for Mother Madonna....

nah, she'll still sell out. She is a touring artist now and no matter what Her fanbase will always support her.

Like Cher, Prince, Tina etc. She can tour with no hit and still sell out arenas.

Is that for real? :umm::lol:

I don't even know :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There was another site made by a monster right after the news of a new Madonna album release where he was trying to get ppl on his side to destroy her career. It's been madness since she announced an album and even worse after her shady comments towards a lot of ppl :lmao:

And omg he updated the website

Little Monsters Pray at Midnight for Madonna Super Bowl Disaster

lady_gaga_praying_themindslut.jpg

At midnight, please join Little Monsters all across the world to pray for a Madonna Super Bowl disaster. We aren't praying for death or anything like that, but for things like the following:

Madonna twists her ankle on stage

Madonna gets booed off stage

Madonna has a stroke on stage (but doesn't die)

The stage falls on Madonna

She leaks on stage (like all senior citizens do)

She has a wardrobe malfuncion

She cries

Paws up!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

the name of the image

lady_gaga_praying_themindslut.jpg

:lmao: