The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

my 9 year old niece just told me that she was looking forward to seeing Lady Gaga's grandmother perform. She wasnt being shady at all either, she really thought that what she was saying was an actual fact. I didnt have the heart to correct her :shifty:i was to busy laughing. -_- It kinda put things in perspective for me. Madonna kinda needs to re.introduce herself to the younger generation, which is probably why she decided to say her name in her first single.

:lmao:

The reviews and reactions seem pretty mixed. Personally, I loved it.

Celebrities React On Twitter To Madonna’s Super Bowl Halftime Show

Judging by celebrity tweets, Hollywood approved heartily of Madonna’s Super Bowl halftime show.

With some exceptions (we’re lookin’ at you, Piers Morgan), celebrities on Twitter raved about the Queen of Pop’s performance, which included old hits like “Like A Prayer” and her latest single, “Give Me All Your Luvin’.”

Check out what some stars had to say:

Paul Abdul: “O. M. G. #Madonna #killedit BRILLIANT #HalfTime show!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERB choreography & Madonna was FLAWLESS!”

Alec Baldwin: “Two quarters of SuperBowl and the strongest performer is Madonna…”

Sherri Shepherd: “I actually thought Madnna did a great job on the Half Time show. It looked pretty cool here on the field”

Seth MacFarlane: “The way they rhymed ‘Madonna’ with ‘you wanna”‘was terrific. Just tremendous. And a bunch of times! Which was also great. Music is great.”

Bethenny Frankel: “Holy madonna balls. That was epic.”

Minka Kelly: “So fun!! She’s still got it baby!”

Kris Jenner: “Madonna was amazing!!!!!!! Perfection!!”"

Goldie Hawn: “Watching the super bowl! Half time dancing with Madonna and company in my living room! World peace! Yes! Go Blue!!”

Eliza Dushku: “#Madonna is the #Queen of EVERY ball, game & sound right now. #WELL #DONE #Madge!! #SB46″

Ashley Benson: “Madonna. Wow. Boring.”

Adam Levine: “my dude @CeeLoGreen KILLING up there at halftime! What a trip!”

Nicky Hilton: “Let’s be honest- Madonna killed it!”

Heidi Montag: “Wow Madonna is still the Queen of pop! Great show!”

Dane Cook: “Weirdst halftime show. Madonna had blond chest hair and CeeLo was wearing the entire night sky.”

Denise Richards: “Madonna looks amazing!! Great #halftime show!!!”

Kelly Ripa: “Thank you MADONNA! #MDNA”

Drew Carey: “Best half-time show ever! Wow. #Madonna #SuperBowl”

Serena Williams: “I’m in love with Madonna!”

Rosie O’Donnell: “Madonna = perfection”

Brooklyn Decker: “I think this is really cool! Sounds great! Love the choir!”

Kirstie Alley: “Could Madonna look any more gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!?????? Jeez!!!!!!! This is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!! Genius!!!”

Piers Morgan: “If someone did this on America’s Got Talent, they’d be laughed (and buzzed) off stage. Truly diabolical. #Superbowl”

Audrina Patridge: “Halftime show!!! So far looking goooood I <3 Madonna”

Jimmy Kimmel: “I feel like Madonna cares more about her own halftime performance than she does the game”

Madonna 2012 World Tour – More tour dates…

A multitude of different lists including the dates for Madonna’s upcoming 2012 tour have surfaced on the internet the last couple of months. Even the official Madonna.com website had updated their tour section, but the dates suddenly disappeared.

There seems to be some kind of truth to it, because here is a short overview of current known dates. Keep in mind that some of those dates and places are still under negotiation…

29 May 2012: Tel Aviv, Israel – Ramat Gan

30 May 2012: Tel Aviv, Israel – Ramat Gan

3 June 2012: Abu Dhabi, UAE

7 June 2012: Istanbul, Turkey

11 June 2012: Zagreb, Croatia – Maximir Stadium

14 June 2012: Milan, Italy – San Siro

16 June 2012: Florence, Italy – Stadio Artemio Franchi

20 June 2012: Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jordi

24 June 2012: Coimbra, Portugal – Estadio Cidade de Coimbra

28 June 2012: Berlin, Germany – O2 Arena

30 June 2012: Hamburg, Germany – O2 World

02 July 2012: Copenhagen, Denmark

04 July 2012: Göthenburg, Sweden

07 July 2012: Amsterdam, Netherlands

10 July 2012: Köln, Germany

12 July 2012: Brussels, Belgium

14 July 2012: Paris, France – Stade de France

17 July 2012: London, UK

21 July 2012: Edinburgh, UK

24 July 2012: Dublin, Ireland

29 July 2012: Vienna, Austria

01 August 2012: Warsaw, Poland

04 August 2012: Kiev, Ukraine – Olimpiyskiy Stadium

07 August 2012: Moscow, Russia – Olimpiyskiy Arena

09 August 2012: St. Petersburg, Russia – SCC Arena

12 August 2012: Helsinki, Finland

15 August 2012: Oslo, Norway

18 August 2012: Zurich, Switzerland – Letzigrund Stadium

21 August 2012: Nice, France – Charles-Ehrmann Stadium

28 August 2012: Philadelphia – USA, Wells Fargo Center

1 September 2012: Quebec, Canada – Plains of Abraham

24 October 2012: Houston

27 October 2012: New Orleans

Tickets for Philadelphia should be on sale on February 13th at 10am.

Tickets for Houston and New Orleans should go on sale on March 5th. (Thanks Brad)

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/27/madonna-2012-world-tour-more-tour-dates/

Fresh off party rocking with Madonna at the Super Bowl halftime show, LMFAO remix the pop queen’s new single “Give Me All Your Luvin’” featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. The animated duo of Redfoo and SkyBlu turn the bubblegum pop confection into a rave-ready record, tacking on their own rap verses that will have you fist pumping all night long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffV6ZnHmPbE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Fresh off party rocking with Madonna at the Super Bowl halftime show, LMFAO remix the pop queen’s new single “Give Me All Your Luvin’” featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. The animated duo of Redfoo and SkyBlu turn the bubblegum pop confection into a rave-ready record, tacking on their own rap verses that will have you fist pumping all night long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffV6ZnHmPbE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Not too crazy about but it does make me wish the song had more "current" production... something more cutting edge and looking forward than looking back.

The Superbowl won me over! I'm officially a fan!

REALLY?

I was NOT impressed.

I think I have to watch it again because it's getting so much damn praise.

But she just looked so... distant. She didn't seem into the performance at all.

And she's a horrible lip syncer. Hope it didn't give non-fans the impression that she always lip syncs. Since she never does.

REALLY?

I was NOT impressed.

I think I have to watch it again because it's getting so much damn praise.

But she just looked so... distant. She didn't seem into the performance at all.

And she's a horrible lip syncer. Hope it didn't give non-fans the impression that she always lip syncs. Since she never does.

OMG! Get out of my head! :lol: We are forever on the same page when it comes to Madonna. I felt the exact same way when I saw the performance, i wasnt very impressed with it either. I love me some Madonna and I KNOW that she can do better than that.

OMG! Get out of my head! :lol: We are forever on the same page when it comes to Madonna. I felt the exact same way when I saw the performance, i wasnt very impressed with it either. I love me some Madonna and I KNOW that she can do better than that.

The performance would of been better if she had that attitude she usually has on stage. It looked like she was nervous the whole ENTIRE time. :lol:

The performance would of been better if she had that attitude she usually has on stage. It looked like she was nervous the whole ENTIRE time. :lol:

yeah, i got the same feeling from her. It could be that I was expecting something completely different from her and maybe when I watch again in the near future I might actually like it. It took sometime for me to appreciate Janets SB performance too, i was not impressed with it either when I first saw it back in 04.