The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

yaaas congrats! I was just about to get mine but the front seats in New York have all sold out. Does anyone know why Jersey isn't on sale yet?!

Her ticket prices tho. :mellow: This bitch is about to set me back to sperm days.

I guess folks aren't here for her trying to fit in...

I had to settle for unreserved standing <_<...I'm not paying that much just to get to the gold circle place. If she comes anywhere nearer on a 2nd leg then MAYBE I'll buy another one :lol:.

U might want to look in to becoming a fan of cirque du soleil, as it was basically their halftime. Madonna was just walking across the stage directing it all to be on cue.

I'm already a fan of Cirque du Soleil :)

OMG! Get out of my head! :lol: We are forever on the same page when it comes to Madonna. I felt the exact same way when I saw the performance, i wasnt very impressed with it either. I love me some Madonna and I KNOW that she can do better than that.

We're true fans. :wub:

But yeah. I'm actually a bit annoyed by all the praise she's getting. BEYONCE STANS have been praising her performance. At least on ATRL. Didn't think I'd live to see that and now that I do I'm angry about it?!

Lana Del Rey Debuts at No. 2 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart

A bit farther down the list, Madonna's "Celebration" greatest hits album re-enters at No. 24 with 16,000 sold (up 1,341%). The Super Bowl halftime headliner's album was sale priced at iTunes last week for $6.99, while AmazonMP3 discounted it to $3.99 on Feb. 5.

Speaking of Madonna, on the Digital Songs chart, her new single "Give Me All Your Luvin'," featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., debuts at No. 7 with 115,000 downloads sold. As the tracking week ended on Sunday, Feb. 5, this debut represents only the song's first three days of release (it bowed on Friday, Feb. 3). Comparably, Madonna's last lead single from a studio album, 2008's "4 Minutes," started with 217,000 downloads in its first week of availability (it was released on a Monday). Or, a little less than double what "Luvin'" sold in three days.

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/lana-del-rey-debuts-at-no-2-on-billboard-1006124352.story

Kelly Clarkson Drives 'Stronger' to Hot 100 Summit

Just outside the top 10, Madonna roars onto the Hot 100 at No. 13 with "Give Me All Your Luvin'," featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. The first single from Madonna's 12th studio album, "MDNA," due March 26, blasts onto Digital Songs at No. 7 (115,000) and Radio Songs at No. 28 (44 million).

Like Clarkson, Her Madgesty enjoyed a Super Bowl spotlight, having performed "Luvin'," along with portions of her past smashes, at the big game's halftime festivities. The track also received special attention from Clear Channel Media and Entertainment's more than 50 monitored pop stations, which played it at the top of every hour from Friday at 9 a.m. ET until kickoff Sunday night.

"Luvin' " marks Madonna's 56th Hot 100 appearance, tying her with Dionne Warwick for the second-most visits among women. Only the Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin (73 entries), outdistances the Queen of Pop and Warwick in the category.

The No. 13 Hot 100 entrance of "Luvin' " ties 1992's "Erotica" for Madonna's fourth-highest. She arrived at loftier ranks only with "Ray of Light" (No. 5, 1998), "You'll See" (No. 8, 1995) and "Frozen" (No. 8, 1998).

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/kelly-clarkson-drives-stronger-to-hot-100-1006125152.story?utm_source=most_recent