The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

I understand BU, I must say Madonna does it up if you're sitting close you should enjoy it, I wonder what the setlist is, with her she has so many hits, and so many different ways to arrange them that you never know what to expect.

I want Frozen. I'll get my life with Frozen. That's my favourite Madonna song. This is the venue:

crowd_hyde_park-548x253.jpg

I'm going to be behind that little barrier you can see so I better camp out the night before <_<

I decided not to buy a ticket. This era has been far too underwhelming and I'm not forking out $500 to see something I don't absolutely love.

So I instead bought the Sex book and Janet's albums and singles on vinyl. #ohwell

:wub:

But wouldn't you want to watch her do the old stuff :unsure:?

If the last tour is any indication, 95% of her setlist will feature her 80s material and MDNA. The 90s/early 00s is why she's my #2. -_-

I only mess with her Vogue era - American Life era singles tbh... I heard La Islanda Bonita or whatever and hated it.

lmao. No "Like A Prayer" or Confessions? :o

Oh I like Like A Prayer and Express Yourself...I haven't heard anything else from that album. I remember liking a couple songs on Confessions too but that era pissed be off because everyone was like "she's the best female dancer" and I was like "but she ain't dancing...she's teaching pilates". I'm slowly working my way through her catalog...I'm really not knowledgable on it at all :lol:

I just heard her comments about MIA and the finger at the superbowl on Ryan Seacrest radio show. its lame she even had to talk about it like its a big deal but.

"Madonna “wasn’t happy about it. I understand it’s punk rock and everything, but to me there was such a feeling of love and good energy, and positivity it seemed negative. It’s such a teenager…irrelevant thing to do"

Wonder if she read M.I.A. down for trying to take away some of the shine from madonnas show.

I just heard her comments about MIA and the finger at the superbowl on Ryan Seacrest radio show. its lame she even had to talk about it like its a big deal but.

"Madonna “wasn’t happy about it. I understand it’s punk rock and everything, but to me there was such a feeling of love and good energy, and positivity it seemed negative. It’s such a teenager…irrelevant thing to do"

Wonder if she read M.I.A. down for trying to take away some of the shine from madonnas show.

The nerve of her..like she's never been inappropriate when it wasnt time to be. bitch please.

So the being mad at MIA was true and not something The Sun came up with? Really Madonna? Of all people? REALLY?

And She knowns nothing about MIA if she expected her to behave :lol:

well I would be mad too she basically told anyone that talked to her her SB performance would be family friendly

This... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

at the shows I have been of Madonna's those who sat in seats not close complained about the show, it's not fun, I did that at my very first Janet concert in Dec. 1993, my seats were nose bleeds and this guy in a row behind us told the whole row to sit down his young daughter could not see, it was just miserable, and couldn't see Janet, but the whimsical looked beautiful :wub: there is no point in going to a concert unless you sit close I been front row to Janet, Mary J, 6th row to Justin/Christina, 10th and 5th row to Madonna, and the list goes on and on, I have seen Janet up close the most, it's really how a show should be seen, I want to thank her for the fan seating on AFY she really looked out for us.

Because releasing a sex book fresh off the AIDs scare, or cursing incessantly on live television and begging the host to smell your panties, or wearing your tits out to a fashion show, or hey, even flipping the bird in the same vein at your own concert is RLLY classy and appropriate. :rolleyes:

I'mma need for her to stop talking shit about everyone. It's starting to look bad.

• Upvote 1