The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

well let's be real, Janet talked shit about Madonna, Madonna took the high road and never "officially" responded to Janet's comments, secondly Madonna has put out more material, and toured more, so overall Madonna gives her fans what they want. We beg Janet for tour dvds that never surface and we have not had a hit song in a decade. So I could see why Janet's name is dirt there, or anywhere for that matter, with the exception of the current tour Janet has done nothing successful in a decade, not an album, not a single, marginal movie roles, I mean it is what it is.

did someone share a controversial opinion :whistle:

All of the Who's That Girl singles are dated really, but they're still some of my favorites. ^_^

well to be fair , everything that she released in the 80's is dated :lol: They just happen to still be amazing pop tracks that aged really well (some more than others of course)

you know you my boo and everything, but if you dont like her then why the f*ck are you in her thread? :blink::unsure::mellow:

anywho, not feeling the fact that this is her official thread and we have all these comments about her f*cked up face...not cool people. :rolleyes: lets focus on the music please -_-

Yes, I agree

It's like the Beyonce thread

It should be kept to her music, news etc etc

Keep ur hatred out of it, or go create a hate thread for her

Her discography is so blah seeing u all try to choose ur favourite. Janets discography is defo more iconic and classic. Janets the queen of pop and her cheeks are actually real.

I'm sorry if I'm going to sound like a bitch, but here goes:

We know you don't like Madonna. We know you think Janet is the Queen. That's great. You're entitled to your opinion. But must you go to every thread doing that?

• Upvote 2

well let's be real, Janet talked shit about Madonna, Madonna took the high road and never "officially" responded to Janet's comments, secondly Madonna has put out more material, and toured more, so overall Madonna gives her fans what they want. We beg Janet for tour dvds that never surface and we have not had a hit song in a decade. So I could see why Janet's name is dirt there, or anywhere for that matter, with the exception of the current tour Janet has done nothing successful in a decade, not an album, not a single, marginal movie roles, I mean it is what it is.

I gave you a -1 for this one; have you been to that forum? They hate everyone.

I'm sorry if I'm going to sound like a bitch, but here goes:

We know you don't like Madonna. We know you think Janet is the Queen. That's great. You're entitled to your opinion. But must you go to every thread doing that?

One of the biggest "#oops" I've seen on this forum

The comments on her surgery are redundant.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill. All I said was that the comments regarding her surgery are redundant.

That may be true, but the same could be said about anything on here. The comments people make about Janet's music or the current status of her name, but because it seems to be in accordance with your stance, I don't see you calling anyone a hater (as evidence by you agreeing with Jbailey's comment). Hell, ALL the comments about Beyonce are redundant (and not to mention tired), and I think this is the first time I've seen you take umbrage with what is being said about another artist because it's redundant. I guess that it shows how much you admire Madonna (not that it's a bad thing).