The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

oh so u to good for that now huh :rolleyes::lol:

i miss those days though...we used to have a gang of fun on the board. :tear: You remember that thread with DatSexy1 *screams* :lmao:

The people have changed and would probably just think it'd be weird :lol:

We were a damn MESS on the old board :lol::tear: I really miss it.

OMG. NO. COMMENT. on DatSexy1 :lmao:

The people have changed and would probably just think it'd be weird :lol:

We were a damn MESS on the old board :lol::tear: I really miss it.

OMG. NO. COMMENT. on DatSexy1 :lmao:

yeah, you're probably right. It started a trend last time though, everybody and they damn momma made an album :wacko::lol:

it was so much fun though :lol: and we had real authentic drama too :ph34r: i miss it.

That whole thread was a mess honey and I still cant believe that was Japtok the whole time.

yeah, you're probably right. It started a trend last time though, everybody and they damn momma made an album :wacko::lol:

it was so much fun though :lol: and we had real authentic drama too :ph34r: i miss it.

That whole thread was a mess honey and I still cant believe that was Japtok the whole time.

OMG. That was a mess. EVERYONE had an album :lol: It was like the talk show mess :lol:

The drama was UNREAL. It was too much. I actually heard from "him" earlier this year.

I can't believe it either :lmao:

OMG. That was a mess. EVERYONE had an album :lol: It was like the talk show mess :lol:

The drama was UNREAL. It was too much. I actually heard from "him" earlier this year.

I can't believe it either :lmao:

you were forever starting trends gurl. :rolleyes: You remember the An-G's, that was the first real clique too. :filenails: I remember when GA called me Kelly to your Beyonce :lol:<_< shit wasnt right. :rolleyes:

oh wow, I bet that was interesting. :unsure::umm:

i wish I could read that thread again, I used to go in there from time to time on the old board just so I can get a good laugh. I miss ALove too. -_-

you were forever starting trends gurl. :rolleyes: You remember the An-G's, that was the first real clique too. :filenails: I remember when GA called me Kelly to your Beyonce :lol:<_< shit wasnt right. :rolleyes:

oh wow, I bet that was interesting. :unsure::umm:

i wish I could read that thread again, I used to go in there from time to time on the old board just so I can get a good laugh. I miss ALove too. -_-

GA was bad :lol: I miss him. And I really miss Alove :tear:

It was. He wanted to call a truce, but then it just got weird :mellow:

I'm sorry if I'm going to sound like a bitch, but here goes:

We know you don't like Madonna. We know you think Janet is the Queen. That's great. You're entitled to your opinion. But must you go to every thread doing that?

Thank you. If people are going to complain about certain artists' topics flooding the board then it's only fair that their official thread be spared from trolls.

• Upvote 2