BREAKING NEWS! Chris Brown & Frank Ocean Fist Fight

jarrylf

speaking of Gil.....he de-friended me on FB

He deleted his FB, I remember he was talking about doing that on TInychat a while back, because he's all Twitter these days.

over a parking space? really?

IGNORANCE

Exactly,(in my Maya Angelou voice) "Come on up, COME ON UP" (1 of my most fave quotes and parts of Poetic Justice)

Over a parking space, really? There are no excuses for Chris at this point anymore and anyone who tries to make them is just ignoring obvious truth.

I'm sayin sis, like the thing about his fans/supporters being mad about people making fun of him and calling him a women beater and all that is........what the hell has he done to change that image?...community service.. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Well from what I've read, Frank confronted Chris about the parking spot and chris tried to leave but frank and his crew wouldn't let him. Then Chris's crew jumped in and all hell broke loose. We don't have details so we can't simply say Chris is at fault.

Well from what I've read, Frank confronted Chris about the parking spot and chris tried to leave but frank and his crew wouldn't let him. Then Chris's crew jumped in and all hell broke loose. We don't have details so we can't simply say Chris is at fault.

I hear ya, but him leaving before the police came says alot to me, and him being in a situation like this again...

But it's also Brown's people's word that Frank started it, while ofcourse Frank insists Brown started it, but for 1 side to completely leave the scene just doesn't sit right with me personally.

I agree. That's what confirms it for me. Leaving the scene when you know more than likely the police were called implies you have something to hide.

Frank started it, the same way he instigated the Twitter beef last year, but of course, everyone is going to blame Chris because it's easy and convenient to hate on him

Yea Frank started it...according to Chris....and he has the history...and fled the scene.....Chris threw the 1st punch at Frank...according to Frank (who doesn't have a history of beating up other celebs)..

I know I don't, when she starts ending up in fists fights (not being the punching bag but actually fighting), I think it'd be bias, but she's not doing the shit he is. Hell I think she's dumb for putting herself in the position she has being with him, but I love her and it's her life and her choices. Because I love her & her music I don't have to love or like everyone she does, just like Janet fans didn't have to love JD, and don't have to love Gil.

And we didn't and still don't :lol:

Funny how Chris always has his crew to help him fight when it's a man :coffee:

Frank started it, the same way he instigated the Twitter beef last year, but of course, everyone is going to blame Chris because it's easy and convenient to hate on him

I just don't buy Frank Ocean as the victim. My voodoo senses tell me that he can be very shady and calculated. Chris isn't a saint himself, but he is so easy to manipulate because he always reacts first and then he thinks about the consequence later. Either way you look at it, this whole thing is a mess.

It possible that the bullshit just fell on Chris's lap and he didn't really initiate the drama, but history isn't on his side and he gonna be hard for the general public to provide any sympathy. Sometimes it's hard to take a loss even if you can gain some dignity. Other than that, I rather hear everything before I make a verdict.

People start arguments in life all the time. If frank started it, Chris could have easily walked away, like most people choose to do. Chris however is a thug with anger management issues. Therefore until he chooses to mature and deal with his issues he will constantly find himself in the middle of violence and drama.

• Upvote 1

People start arguments in life all the time. If frank started it, Chris could have easily walked away, like most people choose to do. Chris however is a thug with anger management issues. Therefore until he chooses to mature and deal with his issues he will constantly find himself in the middle of violence and drama.

How could he walk away when reports say that they blocked him in? And if Chris is a thug, you have now idea of what a thug really is.

How could he walk away when reports say that they blocked him in? And if Chris is a thug, you have now idea of what a thug really is.

A thug is someone who is a bully, who gets into fights, who intimidates people, who can't control themselves and makes a public nuisance of themselves. Fits Chris to a 't'.

Put it this way, if say.......justin timberlake, usher, Janet, britney - most other pop stars were blocked in, do you think they would end up in a fight? No. They would have called the cops and kept it moving.

You seem to be one of those types who has a very limited concept of what is acceptable and proper and what isn't. You probably chase "thugs" wishing for a good beat down thinking it means that he loves you.

• Upvote 1