BREAKING NEWS! Chris Brown & Frank Ocean Fist Fight

jarrylf

c

You seem to be one of those types who has a very limited concept of what is acceptable and proper and what isn't. You probably chase "thugs" wishing for a good beat down thinking it means that he loves you.

You're doing too much Paul. :umm:

And CK1Czar is correct. Every story that has been reported says that Chris tried to walk away and it was FRANK and his crew that blocked Chris in and would not let him pull out. None of us were there and none of us no all the details. Folks are speculating because they want Chris to be guilty. Which is sad because the girl you guys are angry with him for has moved on and taken him back. This is a new situation with new details that have not been revealed. I'm not even a chris brown fan, however I am a fan of innocent until proven guilty.

At Chris knows just becuz Frank is a homo doesn't mean he can punk em like most straight dudes think gay guys are scared of them. Gays will knuckle up QUICK these dayz. Its not a game.

I respect that.

Just don't cry the gay card if you lose.

Same goes for lesbians trying to be tough and manly. :lmao: Get that ass beat like a man.

I respect that.

Just don't cry the gay card if you lose.

Same goes for lesbians trying to be tough and manly. :lmao: Get that ass beat like a man.

I knew somebody was going to try it remix boy, even if it is all malarky

Bossip sat down with a Legal Expert to go over the legal possibilities from the studio brawl between Sir Ocean & Sir Brown.

Interesting “legal” insight but ultimately probably “bulls****”

Bossip:

Could Breezy be facing some serious slammer time following his
?

BOSSIP spoke with a legal expert who says Chris Brown could be looking at a whole lotta time!

“It is my understanding that there have been reports that the altercation between Mr. Chris Brown and Mr. Frank Ocean involved more nefarious issues than a parking space,” Atlanta based lawyer Kevin T. Connor told BOSSIP. “Specifically, it has been suggested that the incident was motivated and fueled by Mr. Brown’s anti-gay sentiments. If it could be established that, indeed, the brawl was motivated by the actual or perceived sexual orientation of the victim, it could be prosecuted as a hate crime in the State of California and/or under federal law.”

Here’s the definition of a hate crime:

Generally speaking, a “hate crime” is one where the accused uses force or threatens the use of force to injure, intimidate, or interfere with another’s exercise of constitutional rights if motivated by the actual or perceived membership in a protected class, including race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation. The litmus test is the motivation of the aggressor, which may be established by the nature of the accused’s prior statements and conduct, including through those exhibited through social media.

In other words — Breezy’s past comments, on Twitter and offline can be used to establish a hate crime motivation. What’s worse is that the fight happened in California which happens to be the first state to pass legislation specific to hate crimes.

Connor also says that even if the L.A. County prosecutor chooses not to pursue the case, he could still face a civil lawsuit.

“The commission of a hate crime might also expose Mr. Brown to civil liability,” Connor added when discussing the case with BOSSIP. “In such a case, the circumstances do not require the violence be extreme or motivated by hate, or even that the acts constitute a crime.”

And if you’re wondering what a criminal charge would mean for Breezy, let’s just say if he does end up in a criminal court, he might as well cancel any tour plans:

“Prosecution under a hate crime statute provides for an enhanced punishment beyond the normal maximum sentence for the underlying crime,” Connor told BOSSIP. “In California, for example, should Mr. Brown be charged and convicted of felony assault in this case, his 2-4 year sentence could be enhanced (increased) under the hate crime statute by another 1-4 years, depending upon whether he is found to have acted in concert with others. Additionally, because Mr. Brown is on probation for his previous assault on Rihanna, he is subject to having the balance of his probation revoked, which is to say that he could go to jail for the remainder of his probationary period in addition to any new sentence.”

Connor added that while it’s unlikely, it is possible that the case could be certified by the US Attorney General. In that event, Mr. Brown may also be subject to Federal prosecution under the Civil Rights Act of 1968. 18 USC Section 245.

In other words messing with Frankie can get you federal charges!!!

I knew somebody was going to try it remix boy, even if it is all malarky

Bossip sat down with a Legal Expert to go over the legal possibilities from the studio brawl between Sir Ocean & Sir Brown.

Interesting “legal” insight but ultimately probably “bulls****”

Bossip:

Could Breezy be facing some serious slammer time following his
?

BOSSIP spoke with a legal expert who says Chris Brown could be looking at a whole lotta time!

“It is my understanding that there have been reports that the altercation between Mr. Chris Brown and Mr. Frank Ocean involved more nefarious issues than a parking space,” Atlanta based lawyer Kevin T. Connor told BOSSIP. “Specifically, it has been suggested that the incident was motivated and fueled by Mr. Brown’s anti-gay sentiments. If it could be established that, indeed, the brawl was motivated by the actual or perceived sexual orientation of the victim, it could be prosecuted as a hate crime in the State of California and/or under federal law.”

Here’s the definition of a hate crime:

Generally speaking, a “hate crime” is one where the accused uses force or threatens the use of force to injure, intimidate, or interfere with another’s exercise of constitutional rights if motivated by the actual or perceived membership in a protected class, including race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation. The litmus test is the motivation of the aggressor, which may be established by the nature of the accused’s prior statements and conduct, including through those exhibited through social media.

In other words — Breezy’s past comments, on Twitter and offline can be used to establish a hate crime motivation. What’s worse is that the fight happened in California which happens to be the first state to pass legislation specific to hate crimes.

Connor also says that even if the L.A. County prosecutor chooses not to pursue the case, he could still face a civil lawsuit.

“The commission of a hate crime might also expose Mr. Brown to civil liability,” Connor added when discussing the case with BOSSIP. “In such a case, the circumstances do not require the violence be extreme or motivated by hate, or even that the acts constitute a crime.”

And if you’re wondering what a criminal charge would mean for Breezy, let’s just say if he does end up in a criminal court, he might as well cancel any tour plans:

“Prosecution under a hate crime statute provides for an enhanced punishment beyond the normal maximum sentence for the underlying crime,” Connor told BOSSIP. “In California, for example, should Mr. Brown be charged and convicted of felony assault in this case, his 2-4 year sentence could be enhanced (increased) under the hate crime statute by another 1-4 years, depending upon whether he is found to have acted in concert with others. Additionally, because Mr. Brown is on probation for his previous assault on Rihanna, he is subject to having the balance of his probation revoked, which is to say that he could go to jail for the remainder of his probationary period in addition to any new sentence.”

Connor added that while it’s unlikely, it is possible that the case could be certified by the US Attorney General. In that event, Mr. Brown may also be subject to Federal prosecution under the Civil Rights Act of 1968. 18 USC Section 245.

In other words messing with Frankie can get you federal charges!!!

People still read bossip?

A thug is someone who is a bully, who gets into fights, who intimidates people, who can't control themselves and makes a public nuisance of themselves. Fits Chris to a 't'.

Put it this way, if say.......justin timberlake, usher, Janet, britney - most other pop stars were blocked in, do you think they would end up in a fight? No. They would have called the cops and kept it moving.

You seem to be one of those types who has a very limited concept of what is acceptable and proper and what isn't. You probably chase "thugs" wishing for a good beat down thinking it means that he loves you.

:mellow: that is so mean to say to that man Paul, we know you can shade but really

You're doing too much Paul. :umm:

And CK1Czar is correct. Every story that has been reported says that Chris tried to walk away and it was FRANK and his crew that blocked Chris in and would not let him pull out. None of us were there and none of us no all the details. Folks are speculating because they want Chris to be guilty. Which is sad because the girl you guys are angry with him for has moved on and taken him back. This is a new situation with new details that have not been revealed. I'm not even a chris brown fan, however I am a fan of innocent until proven guilty.

I'm kinda surprised Paul said that to him.....on the one hand he says "one of those types with a limited concept" then turns around and throws Czar(someone he has never met) in a stereotypical box.....and I honestly could give a shit less about Chris brown -_-

I've never dated a thug in my life and my thinking is far from limited. You're the one that has judged a man without even knowing all the facts or full story.

dkxL2T.gif

More evidence that Frank was right that Christ threw the 1st punch....as easily suspected

Chris Brown may have some explaining to do ... for a guy who says he didn't do anything wrong in the brawl with Frank Ocean ... why is his punching hand in a cast?

Chris emerged from his house Tuesday in a hard cast over his right hand, covering his knuckles.

As we previously reported, Ocean claims his hand was also injured in the brawl at the famous Westlake Recording Studio in West Hollywood Sunday night -- the same place where Michael Jackson peacefully recorded "Bad."

Although we know Chris' version of events is that he did NOT throw the first punch, an eyewitness who spoke with TMZ says he initiated the attack with a swing.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz2JR0CPzh7

I'm kinda surprised Paul said that to him.....on the one hand he says "one of those types with a limited concept" then turns around and throws Czar(someone he has never met) in a stereotypical box.....and I honestly could give a shit less about Chris brown -_-

Really? :mellow:

something against "thugs"?

I wear fitteded hats

sag my jeans a little

i like rap music

10 inch peter

ladies love me

smoke herb every now and then

i use slang

problem?

yet I have the same college degree as my proper counterparts. stop judging people

But all thugs arent that, or black (Mobsters are thugs), theres thugs of all races, thugs are violent assholes who don't give a fuck about anything or anyone, it's more than a image, it's a attitude. Just saying, Chris isnt' a thug because of the way he dresses, or talks or what he listens to, he's 1 because he's violent and don't give a fuck about it.

Personally I consider anyone of any race, gender, sexuality or religion to be a thug who is a physically violent person and is for the most part unapologetic about it, they're just doing what they do whether out of business, pleasure or coincident, they are violent. Them bitches from "Bad Girls Club" are all thugs lol.