Ciara interview...Janet mention

SloLove

Look at Will ignoring y'all wanting to know what part of the interview she mentions Janet :lol: and it looks like L.A. Reid ain't cracked up to be what he's supposed to if she's been with him for all this time. OMG they are dragging poor Ciara in the comments :(

Look at Will ignoring y'all wanting to know what part of the interview she mentions Janet :lol: and it looks like L.A. Reid ain't cracked up to be what he's supposed to if she's been with him for all this time. OMG they are dragging poor Ciara in the comments :(

Cause that's how I roll lol

Aaliyah on her Inspirations

“Sade. How beautiful is she? I chose her because I idolize her. I’ve always looked up to her. She and I have the same birthday which is January 16th so I feel like she is my soul sister. What I love about Sade is that she stays true to her style no matter what. She can leave us for 8 years and come back and be absolutely mind blowing. And you gotta respect that.

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: In Memory of Aaliyah… http://necolebitchie.com/2010/01/16/in-memory-of-aaliyah/#ixzz2JwnoDhuV

I don't have sound at work but I THINK Rosie and Aaliyah mention Janet here around 20seconds