What are your V-Day Plans?

SloLove

You in Cali right? You'll love it! :) what's weird Jarry is that most of my close or best male friends are str8 when we start off being friends but it's later on when we're comfortable around each other is when they start opening up more and their curious sides come out. I had no idea my best friend of 1year was even remotely curious. We met 2011 thru another str8 friend when they came over my place for a little kickback(small get together at someone's place) and immediately he tried to get my number just to hang out cause he doesn't really have a lot of friends. Anyway I thought for sure he was str8 and at the time he had a girlfriend and they have twins together. He's 28 but yeah one night he got drunk n kissed me. Anyway i'm saying too much but yeah alot of times that's how it starts out. Start out as normal friends and then you start bonding and from there who knows what may happen.

Yea in a few days it'll be officially a year, and I met a ton of nice people but only handful I've considered friends, it's weird that alot of them are actors I grew up loving, can't wrap my head around that, but yea I'm seeing in the acting world (that pretty much all my close friends are in with me) it's pretty much open love, and nobody's looking for relationships, so I fit in perfectly, plus most everybody's bi or curious too so it's really great. It's like a whole different way of life compared to living in Detroit for 21 years. But everybody out here that I associate myself with has a great attitude about life and this career choice.

Hell I love just to say "Suck it Detroit" in my own way, I can just go to the beach.....anytime....less than 10mins down my own street, about a 30min walk. I might go to the Santa Monica Pier on V-day wit my crew...just cause lol.

Yea in a few days it'll be officially a year, and I met a ton of nice people but only handful I've considered friends, it's weird that alot of them are actors I grew up loving, can't wrap my head around that, but yea I'm seeing in the acting world (that pretty much all my close friends are in with me) it's pretty much open love, and nobody's looking for relationships, so I fit in perfectly, plus most everybody's bi or curious too so it's really great. It's like a whole different way of life compared to living in Detroit for 21 years. But everybody out here that I associate myself with has a great attitude about life and this career choice.

Hell I love just to say "Suck it Detroit" in my own way, I can just go to the beach.....anytime....less than 10mins down my own street, about a 30min walk. I might go to the Santa Monica Pier on V-day wit my crew...just cause lol.

aww that sounds great. I wanna visit southern cali one day soon. I've been to Universal Studios like 8yrs ago but haven't been down there since. Never seen the beach out there. Hope you have fun and yeah stay around good people

Thats cool, I went to Universal this summer, the tour around the sets is my fave (I LIVE for being on set and seeing where stuff was filmed, especially alot of movies I love). I like Northern Cali too (I have fam in Modesto & Fresno, & my sister worked in Yosemite this summer), it's not as hectic as it is down here.....but I love the hectic-ness, I kinda live for it, but I need a break from it, I'll be in Fresno in like 2 weeks to party with him, so it'll be a chance to get back to that.

That's all why we twins, twin..........thats my idea of a perfect Holiday when your're by yourself, that don't mean you have to be alone at all if you don't want to be.

Exactly right, J. You can always do something fun and enjoyable regardless. Life's too short to sulk over these things.

I have yet to watch the "Notebook" but a lot of the women in the nursing program when asked to name their fav movie said this

It's a beautiful movie, absolutely. As far as being a fave, I'd say it's in my Top 10 for Romances and Top 25 of all time. You should really check it out when you get a chance.

• Upvote 1

Exactly right, J. You can always do something fun and enjoyable regardless. Life's too short to sulk over these things.

It's a beautiful movie, absolutely. As far as being a fave, I'd say it's in my Top 10 for Romances and Top 25 of all time. You should really check it out when you get a chance.

Im not that gay :filenails:

Thats cool, I went to Universal this summer, the tour around the sets is my fave (I LIVE for being on set and seeing where stuff was filmed, especially alot of movies I love). I like Northern Cali too (I have fam in Modesto & Fresno, & my sister worked in Yosemite this summer), it's not as hectic as it is down here.....but I love the hectic-ness, I kinda live for it, but I need a break from it, I'll be in Fresno in like 2 weeks to party with him, so it'll be a chance to get back to that.

Next time you come to Modesto hmu! I live there we can at least meet and say hi lol. Oh and when you went to Universal did they show you the set where Janet filmed "Escapade"? I was so happy when they showed us. I had no idea she filmed a video there lol

Thank you Paul.. life goes on, ya know.. I'm not getting any younger :) No frowns.. I don't need frowns.. I need smiles :) so smile for me

You're 25 - that's young lol. Ok I'll smile for you :) sure you will have a great experience spending time and energy on yourself.

• Upvote 1