Toni Braxton Announces music retirement/hiatus

jarrylf

This is a article from Trent (thelavalizard.com) but it's definitely 1 of his funniest, but the news is....honestly a blow to my heart, Toni's 1 of my faves, and I LOVE "I Heart You", I think it's 1 of her best and would've been a great direction for a new project....but if thats how she feels I doubt we'll be getting another album in a while......Why couldn't yall buy that last album, it was good, and So Yesterday didn't even feature Trey ShittySongz, it was her best album since the 90's!

Anyway heres what Trent said GO TO THE SITE FOR THE GIFS!!!

If you’re a fan of R&B or just good music then what you’re about to read will probably devastate you. So, sit down, grab some tissue and get your best friend on the line to offer you some emotional support. Ladies and gentlemen, Toni Braxton has revealed that she is no longer interested in making music.

Following a short discussion regarding her health and upcoming ventures in film, Braxton broke the news to Good Morning America viewers that she has lost the passion to make music. She then attempted to soften the blow by claiming that her outlook may have resulted from a midlife crisis but it too late as I had already locked myself in the bathroom with “Un-break My Heart” on full volume as I wept under the shower.

Braxton’s voice is one of the most important instruments in not just R&B music but also Pop radio. She is immensely talented and to know that she might not return is a serious blow. This is what happens when labels flood the airwaves with garbage and refuse to make room for real talent to thrive!

http://thelavalizard...orning-america/

This is what happens when labels flood the airwaves with garbage and refuse to make room for real talent to thrive!

http://thelavalizard...orning-america/

EXACTLY! Trent clocked it!!!

With her health issues and the industry the way it is, I understand not wanting to do it anymore. Going out while they still want more from you, etc.

She been on that for like 15 years already :umm:

Rochester... :rolleyes: