Jermaine Dupri Basically Says He Cheated on Janet Jackson: ‘I’m a young dude’ [Video]

SloLove

And his career was never quite the same. That JAnhova wrath won't let up!

In all seriousness though - how the fuck can you cheat on Janet fucking Jackson??? Like seriously. What the hell is up with Jermaine and Rene? Like I just don't get it.

• Upvote 1

In all seriousness though - how the fuck can you cheat on Janet fucking Jackson??? Like seriously. What the hell is up with Jermaine and Rene? Like I just don't get it.

No one is above getting cheated on...and a lot of the times it really has nothing to do with them. Some people are just low life

• Upvote 1

I love grilled steak, filet Mignon I could eat it every day, however at some point I like chicken too :wub:

So all of Janets men have cheated on her. James and JD are confirmed. Didnt she imply Rene cheated as well?

And that bullshit excuse JD gave about him being young in this kind of business? That would make more sense if he said this 20 years ago. But ur 40 and a seasoned vet in the game. You've be around the block...u are very familiar with the temptations in the business. He makes it sound like he new to all this and couldnt.help himself. Just say u fucked up as a man don't justify it with dumbass excuses

No one is above getting cheated on...and a lot of the times it really has nothing to do with them. Some people are just low life

I agree - No one should get cheated on...but I just don't get why anyone would cheat on Janet. She's perfection.

It's like that 80:20 thing in WDIGM :lol:.

I just don't understand how someone would cheat on Janet Jackson :mellow: She's like the most gorgeous woman ever and we all know she's a freak! What else could he possibly want? Smh.

I guess that dating someone like Her makes them feel powerful and basicly the shit. they probably think that they can get away with anything and have sex with everybody because they caught a 10. It's weird but that's how dumb people act i guess :lol: