Jermaine Dupri Basically Says He Cheated on Janet Jackson: ‘I’m a young dude’ [Video]

SloLove

It's weird cause Janet never bad mouthed him...she has so much class. I envy that about her. That comes with age...ill get there

All age does is forces you to see where you put your energy, if in the past you placed a lot of energy into complaining and bitching if the end result didn't change you learn to not bitch becaus what is that going to get you that is didn't get you before? Also with old age you have less patience with stupid shit

It's weird cause Janet never bad mouthed him...she has so much class. I envy that about her. That comes with age...ill get there

I agree...but it annoys be about her as well. I just want her to shout, let it all out, put him on blast - he deserves it. Janet wasnt vocal about this, i mean, she gave more indication with Rene. Hopefully she'll address it through the music, but for her to be so nice about him comes across as a bit "weak". Just my thoughts, we dont know evertything...

I agree...but it annoys be about her as well. I just want her to shout, let it all out, put him on blast - he deserves it. Janet wasnt vocal about this, i mean, she gave more indication with Rene. Hopefully she'll address it through the music, but for her to be so nice about him comes across as a bit "weak". Just my thoughts, we dont know evertything...

i hear what you're saying and i feel that way about her sometimes too...but in the end it just makes her the bigger person and her autobiography is gonna be that much more interesting if ever one lol....and she may very well mention it in her next album

So all of Janets men have cheated on her. James and JD are confirmed. Didnt she imply Rene cheated as well?

And that bullshit excuse JD gave about him being young in this kind of business? That would make more sense if he said this 20 years ago. But ur 40 and a seasoned vet in the game. You've be around the block...u are very familiar with the temptations in the business. He makes it sound like he new to all this and couldnt.help himself. Just say u fucked up as a man don't justify it with dumbass excuses

naah what Janet should've done is give Rene all the "receipts" from his stays in drug rehabs...that SHE paid for & ask 4 her money back !!!

<_<

• 1 month later...

Oh puleeze. Crying about it in the press would have made her weak. Keeping it moving makes her look stronger.

Look stronger to who? If no one knows about it.. Then who is she looking strong for?

I think she should have went on Oprah and confessed... She would seem more humanly even relatable tho she's a Demi-God.

Silence isn't always the best answer.. The privacy thing can hurt a career nowadays... I don't think she cares about being famous anymore and she needs a new PR team

Look stronger to who? If no one knows about it.. Then who is she looking strong for?

I think she should have went on Oprah and confessed... She would seem more humanly even relatable tho she's a Demi-God.

Silence isn't always the best answer.. The privacy thing can hurt a career nowadays... I don't think she cares about being famous anymore and she needs a new PR team

And JD would have gotten on TV and turned it into a BIG mess... spilling tea or fabricating it. He obviously doesn't have Janet's celebrity, but he is known. Couple that with whatever lie he decided to reveal because Janet spilled the tea on what happened ... D-R-A-M-A

Some celebrities want to see themselves in the media no matter what, but Janet has NEVER been the type for unnecessary drama.

Whether it was planned or not, saying it was would've just caused more trouble for her, because she would've been sued by alot of companies for breach of contract or very heavily fined. To say the least it would've caused a whole lot of legal problems that she'd HAVE to be in the middle of. And it would've hurt her Live TV performances more because itd be confirmed that she's liable to plan this kind of thing, not to mention it wouldnt've exactly stopped her from being black listed. Thus maintaining it was an accident the people have to prove it to get her in that kind of huge trouble, and they havent, they've had to drop it.

I say if it was planned, save the confession for the tell all when she's 70.

Speaking out gets messy ass fuck, more now than ever. I'm glad Janet didn't go there and speak on the shit. The only ppl who care about why a celeb couple broke up are ppl with no lives. Hell, they broke up for the same damn reason Ray-Ray and Keisha (from down the street) broke up. In other words..they're human, with human issues...WHO CARES. There's no need for an answer and/or a conclusion. The celeb fascination needs simmer down a bit.

• Upvote 1

Speaking out gets messy ass fuck, more now than ever. I'm glad Janet didn't go there and speak on the shit. The only ppl who care about why a celeb couple broke up are ppl with no lives. Hell, they broke up for the same damn reason Ray-Ray and Keisha (from down the street) broke up. In other words..they're human, with human issues...WHO CARES. There's no need for an answer and/or a conclusion. The celeb fascination needs simmer down a bit.

EXACTLY, like with James, & Rene'......take it to the music.

Part of staying famous is being known for something. Janet is known for her ability to keep her life private. I don't think her blabbing all her business to the media is going to boost her image. It'll take away from the mystery she has. No one knows what Janet is gonna do next, that's why everyone is so excited when we hear a tad bit of news about her!

Part of staying famous is being known for something. Janet is known for her ability to keep her life private. I don't think her blabbing all her business to the media is going to boost her image. It'll take away from the mystery she has. No one knows what Janet is gonna do next, that's why everyone is so excited when we hear a tad bit of news about her!

Gurl Janet chilling somewhere with Billionaire peen ......Lord praise her :wub:
  • Upvote 1