Sooo... Aca-Awkward But Destiny's Child kinda flopped

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Exactly, since when is agreeing dick riding? And for the obviously childish & mis-informed people who think it is, thats they're problem. Hell I can agree with Bu & Game on a ton of topics but then go toe to toe if I want to too.

the difference between "dick riding" and "agreeing" depends on how much that person losing a discussion.

If you want to... :lol: Bring It

the difference between "dick riding" and "agreeing" depends on how much that person losing a discussion.

If you want to... :lol: Bring It

Ah so really how am I dick riding when the Rihanna side kinda swept......but I guess we could take notice at how fast 1 person jumped on the "dick riding band" wagon that someone else started pretty quick.....I wonder why lol?

LOL nah not today, I need a break from arguing with ya sometimes lol, I like agreeing with you as much as I like arguing with you sir lol.

Ah so really how am I dick riding when the Rihanna side kinda swept......but I guess we could take notice at how fast 1 person jumped on the "dick riding band" wagon that someone else started pretty quick.....I wonder why lol?

LOL nah not today, I need a break from arguing with ya sometimes lol, I like agreeing with you as much as I like arguing with you sir lol.

you're dick riding because you do not agree with the person who called you a dick rider

I know right.. so much energy

you're dick riding because you do not agree with the person who called you a dick rider

I know right.. so much energy

LOL basically, wheres if I did agree with him we'd just happen to agree on the same points.

Point blank & period if you make a post that says exactly how I feel and what I agree with, Ima give you props, it's just what I do, Im supportive like that. But as YOU know all to well, I'll take on like everybody alone if I think I have a point to be made or feel strong enough

chille who you tellin, I swear you are a worthy opponant I am on ma toes when it's you vs. me lol. Like if you can't come correct, don't even bother lol, that's my thing on anyone who I argue or argue's with me, it wont get personal with insults (until someone takes it there 1st...Im also classy like that) and I aint gon take a negative thing said about my fave personal, it's just how it's done lol. And boy does it drain ya, but it's fun.

And she can give performances like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fNpJ4Cfgyc (this 1's more recent and praised up the ass for a reason, notice the emotion and passion in this performance?)

Nobody said Bey wasn't successful at playing it safe......but that don't make her a great artist....cause she's not, she's a great singer, good performer, & a mediocre (at best) dancer.But her catalog is severly limiting & limited. And again....what does her personal life have to do with this conversation, we're talking the music, and musically Rihanna is better than Beyonce, it's what the stats and general public all say & indicate.

It's still shit lol