Sooo... Aca-Awkward But Destiny's Child kinda flopped

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

ch... tht wasnt a strong friendship to begin with beyonce is not that deep lol

We were best friends and we argued over that damn McDonalds advert :lmao:!! We friends now tho.

Ha power! :umm:

That Beyonce reign just won't let up

It's hilarious reading these pages. The sad part is ppl actually think Rihanna is on Beyonce's level. :blink:

I love Rihanna...but she only has stats behind her. Not many legends praise her - yet.

Madonna has stats. She also has recognition. But they discredit both and give Rih a pass.

honestly, to break up a friendship lol no shade, no celeb is that deep

We were kids :(

First of all no record company representing major artists releases an album "expecting" it to underperform/flop. It's a get money quick thing, or a way for an artist to fulfil an obligation but the record company wants to get as much cash as they can.

Considering the names attached - it should have sold more.

Was it a surprise that it didn't do better? No. Because it was pointless and a shitty product that beyonce and them clearly didn't give two hoots about.

As for beyonce vs Rihanna - neither of them are that great. Beyonce doesn't have a huge head and steals some decent songs and she's a good (if somewhat repetitive performer) Rihanna has a great disposable discography. Most of which was given to her.

They are both products, doing what their investors want them to do, and they do it well.

Please let's stop trying to make out like they are game changers or true artistes, because they are not.

Most of you are way too old to be going back and forward like this defending your "diva" like it was -1995.

• Upvote 4

I love Rihanna...but she only has stats behind her. Not many legends praise her - yet.

And that's why she won't win, and what her silly fans/stans don't understand. Any girl that's successful is used to belittle Beyonce, which only proves Beyonce is the one to beat.

Beyonce has been cosigned by the greats who came before her, and not just anybody, ppl like Diana, Prince, Stevie, and Barbra Streisand. And that's speaks volumes because you have to remember these artists all saw each other at their peaks. So they can tell the real from the bullshit. That's why you don't see many legends praising ppl like Rihanna, Ke$ha, Britney, etc. They're successful, but they don't have much longevity or talent.

And that's why she won't win, and what her silly fans/stans don't understand. Any girl that's successful is used to belittle Beyonce, which only proves Beyonce is the one to beat.

Beyonce has been cosigned by the greats who came before her, and not just anybody, ppl like Diana, Prince, Stevie, and Barbra Streisand. And that's speaks volumes because you have to remember these artists all saw each other at their peaks. So they can tell the real from the bullshit. That's why you don't see many legends praising ppl like Rihanna, Ke$ha, Britney, etc. They're successful, but they don't have much longevity or talent.

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Was it a surprise that it didn't do better? No. Because it was pointless and a shitty product that beyonce and them clearly didn't give two hoots about.

As for beyonce vs Rihanna - neither of them are that great. Beyonce doesn't have a huge head and steals some decent songs and she's a good (if somewhat repetitive performer) Rihanna has a great disposable discography. Most of which was given to her.

They are both products, doing what their investors want them to do, and they do it well.

Please let's stop trying to make out like they are game changers or true artistes, because they are not.

Most of you are way too old to be going back and forward like this defending your "diva" like it was -1995.

tumblr_m4o2mfuNjp1qii6tmo1_400.gif

lol so funny no one was in here when dioni and i were going back and forth now everyone has so much to say after the fact, have several, and paul this is a forum its ok to debate, its all in good fun nothing crazy

I was asleep when you two took several pages.

tumblr_m9ch1hiGW11qluvrpo1_500.gif

lol so funny no one was in here when dioni and i were going back and forth now everyone has so much to say after the fact, have several, and paul this is a forum its ok to debate, its all in good fun nothing crazy

Bitch I was at work when this built from page 1 to page 17. Sit down and shut up.

And it's ok for me to give my opinion too, and that was it.

• Upvote 1