Sooo... Aca-Awkward But Destiny's Child kinda flopped

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Cuz I'm a Black man. I DESERVE respect.

^_^

But does SHE pick them? I remember her stans saying Rihanna has said she's tired of working. She doesn't have much control over her career and image, so one could only assume that her career is driven by her team.

Which is why I don't buy into the whole Rihanna as an edgy in control artist that her stans seem to think she is.

You can tell that beyonce has more creative control because she was in the position to demand it when she embarked on a solo career. Similar to Janet. Rihanna is more of a Britney if you catch my drift.

Beyonce is the best dancer of her generation. She has basically covered every style of dance. "Single Ladies" is shaking? :mellow: "Run The World"? "End Of Time"? :mellow: Beyonce writes her own music. Do you know what songwriting is?

did Ciara die?

Perfect, Do you suck dick?

:sigh: smh

Which is why I don't buy into the whole Rihanna as an edgy in control artist that her stans seem to think she is.

You can tell that beyonce has more creative control because she was in the position to demand it when she embarked on a solo career. Similar to Janet. Rihanna is more of a Britney if you catch my drift.

Apparently being edgy is smoking weed on instagram and showing your titties at the drop of a hat. Not to mention flaunting a relationship with a guy who beat the hell out of you on Instagram as well. So edgy and groundbreaking!

• Upvote 1

Ciara is not the best dancer lol. Mya would slay him... hell even J. Lo

I do say Mya's better but she's in the lost and found section of the music industry so i'll stick with Ciara or Piss Brown. J. Lo can dance but alot of hers is boring. Britney danced better than J. Lo
  • Upvote 1

I do say Mya's better but she's in the lost and found section of the music industry so i'll stick with Ciara or Piss Brown. J. Lo can dance but alot of hers is boring. Britney danced better than J. Lo

Ciara is more of a street dancer. At least J. Lo can salsa lol :lol:

Innovative! Risk taker!

When will your boring fav ever! It takes a real innovator to give sloppy as live performances and deliver off key ass vocals! That Rihaha Reign just won't let up!

Apparently being edgy is smoking weed on instagram and showing your titties at the drop of a hat. Not to mention flaunting a relationship with a guy who beat the hell out of you on Instagram as well. So edgy and groundbreaking!

i dont understand bringing her personal life into this, i thought this was about their careers

music wise if u look st their catalogs, riri has branched out way more than Bey who plays it safe time and time again with regular old r&b so in tht aspect riri is the risk taker and edgier than Bey

music wise if u look st their catalogs, riri has branched out way more than Bey who plays it safe time and time again with regular old r&b so in tht aspect riri is the risk taker and edgier than Bey

Rihanna adapts to whatever music is hot at the moment. Just like she hopped on the David Guetta train (Who's That Chick, etc.) . It's not innovative or game changing.

• Upvote 1

Rihanna adapts to whatever music is hot at the moment. Just like she hopped on the David Guetta train (Who's That Chick, etc.) . It's not innovative or game changing.

regardless if u think she hopped on the train or not, she wasnt afraid to branch out, and if u think about her first dance/pop track was SOS so that wasnt a big leap from what she did albums prior, and adapting is a big part, bc your voice has to fit that style of music and regardless if u think she can sing or not rihanna's sounds good on every genre of music she dabbles im not one of those stans that thinks everything she does is innovative or game changing but in the same token, she's closer to both of those than beyonce is
  • Upvote 1

regardless if u think she hopped on the train or not, she wasnt afraid to branch out, and if u think about her first dance/pop track was SOS so that wasnt a big leap from what she did albums prior, and adapting is a big part, bc your voice has to fit that style of music and regardless if u think she can sing or not rihanna's sounds good on every genre of music she dabbles im not one of those stans that thinks everything she does is innovative or game changing but in the same token, she's closer to both of those than beyonce is

Usher did the same thing, that doesn't make me respect him more or less but it's not really a risk if you're just hopping on the bandwagon of whatever is hot at the moment.

Usher did the same thing, that doesn't make me respect him more or less but it's not really a risk if you're just hopping on the bandwagon of whatever is hot at the moment.

ok in that sense i get ur point but at the end of they day usher and riri branched out and it worked im not saying bey has to do an electro pop track, but bring something that you havent bought, im looking forward to her new project and to see wht she does, i really wish she would change her look up a tad, and still do r&b but maybe add some freshness to it a diff sound diff lyrical content, shes talented but very boring to me at the same time, people may say rihannas image is manufactured as well as her, but at least she keeps you guessing, and isnt so predictable when each of her albums comes out and her videos
  • Upvote 1

all im saying is two of the biggest female artists cant believe im including her (madonna) and janet were able to change their style, image and sound and still smash the game and break records, and rihanna is following that same template and killin it at the same time, beyonce and her fans should want her to switch it up, at least by now, her solo career is in its 10th yr