Sooo... Aca-Awkward But Destiny's Child kinda flopped

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

pardon me, but i think she needs a 'fall from grace' of some sort to put some fire under her ass and record great songs not just great vocal acrobatics

Just because Rihanna got her ass beat doesn't give her any depth. Neither does her smoking weed and cursing people out. Or being a whore. You stan for trash.

• Upvote 1

I'm clearly comparing Beyonce's grammys to people from her generation. The 90's was a different era of music.

It doesnt matter the decade your argument is very precise. One who has more Grammys makes them superior. When there are GREATS who never even won grammys so it holds little to no merit at all when you truly think about it.

• Upvote 1

Just because Rihanna got her ass beat doesn't give her any depth. Neither does her smoking weed and cursing people out. Or being a whore. You stan for trash.

ur right her music gives her depth and i wasnt referring to rihanna getting her ass beat lol, why do u keep bringing up wht she does, smoking weed and cussing people out doesnt make u trash, it just means u wont take shit from anyone. and how is she a whore is she fucking you?

ur right her music gives her depth and i wasnt referring to rihanna getting her ass beat lol, why do u keep bringing up wht she does, smoking weed and cussing people out doesnt make u trash, it just means u wont take shit from anyone. and how is she a whore is she fucking you?

She's trash. Stop trying to make her edgy.

It doesnt matter the decade your argument is very precise. One who has more Grammys makes them superior. When there are GREATS who never even won grammys so it holds little to no merit at all when you truly think about it.

They're all legends, including Beyonce. There is no comparison. Where is Rihanna?

lol im not trying to make her anything she is what she is, that trash is the HBIC right about now, one man's trash is another man's treasure ; )

LOFL exactly she'd be viewed as Edgy if she wasn't in the news, her music is great, artistry at it's best.

i cant even ask a simple question without you getting ur panties in a bunch gurl calm down its not the deep, just like beyonce's music

Yea get used to that. Bey fans are some of the only 1's I know of who talking about Bey in a negative way actually seemingly is an attack on them & their lives lol. The women has a ton of faults and shortcomings and her stans are the main thing. They do her more of a diservice than all of her stealing & lying & over promo ever could.

• Upvote 1

LOFL exactly she'd be viewed as Edgy if she wasn't in the news, her music is great, artistry at it's best.

Yea get used to that. Bey fans are some of the only 1's I know of who talking about Bey in a negative way actually seemingly is an attack on them & their lives lol. The women has a ton of faults and shortcomings and her stans are the main thing. They do her more of a diservice than all of her stealing & lying & over promo ever could.

lol yassssss!

lol i just said i wasnt referring to that, and u still bring it up hahah u probably had that pic in ur phone, if u searched for it, thts even worse

It's really the only argument he has. He knows that musically Rihanna trumps Bey because she actually is willing to take risks with her music.

5ei97a.jpg

OMG! She's so real! such a role model! #brawp #rihannanavy

shes having fun, shes fuckin 24, wht do u want? at least shes not all uptight and thinks shes above anyone, its not her responsibility to be a role model, who are u? i know u dont think beyonce is a role model, "miss go to church every sunday, but shake my ass in barely there leotards christian" give me a break